Namibia Visa Requirementsairways
Namibia, a country in southwest Africa, is distinguished by the Namib Desert and its Atlantic Ocean Shore. The nation is home to wildlife, such as a cheetah population that is substantial. Windhoek the capital, and town Swakopmund comprise German buildings like the Christuskirche of Windhoek. From the northwest, the salt pan of Etosha National Park brings on game such as giraffes and rhinos.
There is no Embassy or Consulate of Namibia in Bangladesh, nearest Namibian Embassy is in India.
The High Commission of the Republic of Namibia
C-110, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2411 5632, (+91) 11 2411 5633, (+91) 11 2411 5634, (+91) 11 2411 5635
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Namibia Visa Requirements:
- Anoriginal passport with six months of validation.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Forwarding letter from the company.
- Bank statement for previous six months.
- Accommodation assurance.
- Travel itinerary.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- Yellow fever certification.
- In case of spouses joining family, marriage certificates have to be provided as proof of relationship.
- Note: One set of all documents should be photocopied
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 15 working days (5 to 8 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293