Namibia Visa Requirementsairways
Namibia, a country in southwest Africa, is distinguished by the Namib Desert and its Atlantic Ocean Shore. The nation is home to wildlife, such as a cheetah population that is substantial. Windhoek the capital, and town Swakopmund comprise German buildings like the Christuskirche of Windhoek. From the northwest, the salt pan of Etosha National Park brings on game such as giraffes and rhinos.
There is no Embassy or Consulate of Namibia in Bangladesh, nearest Namibian Embassy is in India.
Namibia Visa Requirements
The High Commission of the Republic of Namibia
C-110, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2411 5632, (+91) 11 2411 5633, (+91) 11 2411 5634, (+91) 11 2411 5635
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Namibia Visa Requirements:
- Original Passport with validity of minimal six months and minimal two blank pages for visa stamp. A) Photocopy of the front and back page of each passport together with copies of any prior Namibian visa. B) Attach all of your older passports (if any).
- Two recent passport size photos with matt or semi matt finish, 60 percent-80\% confront coverage, white backdrop and without edge (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Forwarding Letter from applicant on company letter head citing title, designation, passport number, purpose and length of trip in short. The letter must be signed by authorized signatory with business stamp and addressed “The Visa Officer, High Commission of the Republic of Namibia, New Delhi”.
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months.
- Proof of hotel booking for the period of stay in Namibia.
- Day to day travel itinerary.
- Proof of return ticket should be enclosed.
- Yellow fever Inoculation Certificate, Only If the Journey to Namibia Entails passing through the Yellow fever Areas of Africa / South America/ Central America.
- In case of spouses joining family, marriage certificates have to be provided as proof of relationship.
- Note: One set of all documents should be photocopied
All visitors traveling to Namibia for business purposes need a Visa prior to travel. The business visa in Namibia is defined as the Visa issued to people looking for:
- Prospects to set up formal business in Namibia
- Exploratory or fact-finding business missions
- Business people attending meetings at subsidiaries of their parent companies
- Official government visits
- Attending conferences, corporate events (not work) and meetings for which no remuneration is received
- Charities, voluntary and expedition missions
- Attending short training courses (not more than 90 days)
- Sports events
- Expositions and trade fairs.
- Business Invitation letter from the Namibian Companies/Institutions/Agencies required for applicants travelling for business to Namibia along with a letter from the local company giving details about the applicants position in the company, purpose of visit, period of stay and undertaking that the company will borne all expenses pertaining his/her visit.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 15 working days (5 to 8 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293