Nauru Visa Requirementsairways
Nauru is a tiny island Nation in Micronesia, northeast of Australia. It includes beaches and a coral reef fringed with palms. Inland, Buada Lagoon is surrounded by tropical vegetation. Control Ridge’s outcrop, the island’s highest point, has a rusty outpost out of WWII. Moqua Well’s freshwater lake lies below the Moqua Caves.
As there is no Nauru embassy in Bangladesh, one can look for nearest embassy of Nauru which is in India.
Nauru Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Nauru
Nauruan Consulate General S-327, Greater Kailash – Part I
New Delhi India.
Phone: (+91) (11) 2641 4744
Fax: (+91) (11) 2621 5778
Email : [email protected]
- Copy of Passport Identification Page: A clear colour copy of the information page(s) from the applicant’s passport. The passport must:
- -Be valid for six months beyond entry date
- -Have at least two blank visa pages
- Proof of Travel Arrangements: Details of travel arrangements. These must be provided as:
- -A copy of a return e-ticket from Nauru Airlines showing exact entry and exit dates
- -Proof of a confirmed hotel confirmation with one of the following hotels
- -If residing with a friend or relative, a supporting letter/email to confirm
- Letter of Support: A Letter of Introduction which must include:
- -Name of applicant(s)
- -Passport number(s) of applicant(s)
- -Purpose of the trip
- -Date of expected travel
- -Date of expected departure
- -this letter must be signed and dated
- Visa Application Form: One fully completed and signed application form.
Total approximate time required to get Nauru visa : 7-10 days
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293