Nepal Visa Requirementsairways
Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked central Populous Nation in South Asia.
Nepalese Visa could be made available upon arrival at property entrance points and in Tribhuvan International Airport. You have to demonstrate itinerary the return air ticket & passport in the entrance desk. Tourists are needed to fill embarkation and disembarkation cards on death and their arrivals.
Royal Nepalese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh:
United Nations Road, Road No. 2
Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave
Dhaka – 1212,
Telephones: (+88) 02 989 2490, (+88) 02 989 2568
Fax: (+88) 02 984 6401
E-mail: [email protected]
Working days & office hours: Sunday to Thursday 09.00 am – 16.00pm
Weekly holidays: Friday and Saturday
- Anyone willing to obtain visa at the Embassy has to follow the following procedures:
Nepali Visa Application Forms are:
- The application should be filled up with valid information and submitted on Sunday to Thursday. Application won’t be accepted without signature and photographs.
- processing the visa usually takes one working day.
- Diplomatic and official visas will be issued after verbal and written agreement.
- Passport photocopy and one passport size photographs.
- Tourist visas to its citizens of SAARC nations are issued free of charge for its initial VISA in 1 visa year (01 January to 31 December) and the next visa at precisely the exact same year will be subject to a visa fee.
- The charges for the issuance of Tourist Visas into the Foreigners and Secondly Visa for SAARC Countries at the Exact Same VISA year are as follows:
- For 15 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Taka – 2200.00
- For 30 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Taka – 3500.00
- For 90 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Taka – 9000.00
For more visa information, please see the website, Click Here
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293