Netherlands Visa Requirements
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is famous for a horizontal landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and biking routes. The capital, Amsterdam, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the home where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. The Netherlands is a European country, bordering Germany to the east, Belgium to the south and France in the Caribbean as the Dutch territory Sint Maarten borders French territory saint-Martin. The people, language and culture of the Netherlands are referred to as Dutch.
The official name of the country is the Netherlands. In the rest of the world, the name Holland is commonly used for the entire country. however, when used correctly the name Holland only refers to the area covered by the provinces of North and South Holland. Indeed, in this area which contains the largest cities and largest part of the population, this use is common as well. However, outside of this area and particularly in the South and North, this use is often considered quite insulting and the Netherlands is preferred. Consider how a scot would feel if called English. In these areas you are likely to be corrected with a slightly annoyed explanation of the difference between Holland and the Netherlands.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01978569293
Address: Road 90, House 49,
Gulshan 2, Dhaka
Postal Address: P.O. Box 166 ,Dhaka
Telephone: (+88) 02 984 2715 – 18, (+88) 02 988 1647 – 50
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3326
Opening hours (Embassy): Sunday – Thursday : 08.00 – 16.00 hrs.
Opening hours (consular department): Wednesday morning: 9.00 – 12.00 hrs
Visa information: You might need a Schenzgen visa, if you’d like to remain in the Netherlands for up to 90 days. As from 1 visa is no more issued by the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ Embassy. Travellers who Intend to visit with Belgium or the Netherlands can apply at the Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka.
The Swedish Embassy has a consultation system. To be able to find an appointment you must pay a visit to the next external service supplier (not appropriate for internet applications).
Sweden Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09 606 777 333, (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
Netherlands Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph a35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
If you can’t or don’t need to apply on the internet, you can submit your application files in person at the Swedish Embassy based on this appointment you’ve gotten in the outside service provider, VFS (not appropriate for internet applications). Long-term visa (over 3 weeks, i.e. work, research) may nevertheless be applied for in the Netherlands Embassy in Dhaka.