5-Hour Private Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
- Reviews (0)
- A comfortable, private guided tour of Mumbai’s top sights
- Tick off the city’s main attractions in a single day
- Stops are fully customizable so you can decide where to go
- Round-trip hotel transportation and all entrance fees are included
Mumbai is India’s fashion and film capital, a sprawling, history-filled city overlooking the Bay of Bengal. Discover one of the world’s most exciting metropolises on this intimate guided visit, which transports you between landmarks in a comfortable, private car. Go deep into the heart of the multifaceted city with a flexible, custom-made itinerary, covering all the top sights in a single day. Hotel pickup makes for a seamless experience.
What to Expect
Stops on this guided tour are fully customizable, so you’ll be able to spend as much time as you’d like at each location. Travel between attractions in your own air-conditioned private car, allowing for full flexibility if you’d like to set your own agenda.
You might decide to head to the iconic pier for a first-hand peek at the grand, Victorian-built Gateway to India and the elegant Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. You’ll also have the option of gliding along Marine Drive, a world-famous oceanside roadway known as “The Queen’s Necklace.”
Your guide will be on-hand to point out the historical and cultural significance of each attraction, so you’ll be free to settle back and enjoy the exhilarating ride as you spend the day wherever you choose.
- 10 am
- 11 am
- 12 pm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission – Gateway of India
- Entry/Admission – Tower of Silence
- Entry/Admission – Marine Drive
- Entry/Admission – Sabarmati Ashram / Mahatma Gandhi’s Home
- Entry/Admission – Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.