Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch
- Reviews (0)
- An ideal choice for visitors with limited time in Bali
- Tick off the majority of the island’s highlights in just one day
- Travel easily between rural villages, hard-to-reach temples, and waterfalls
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
This sightseeing tour is for travelers looking to make the most of their time in Bali: This full-day excursion lets you tick off the majority of Bali’s highlights in just one day, making it the perfect choice for visitors with limited time. Travel with ease between Kintamani Volcano, Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, traditional villages, and many more sites, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
What to Expect
Following hotel pickup, you’ll travel to Batubulan village to observe the craft of batik weaving. Then, watch a gold- and silversmith at work in Celuk and learn about wood carving in Mas.
Continue to Batuan Trinity Temple to admire its intricate carvings before you stop at Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, a Hindu site famed for its holy waters. After a break for lunch overlooking the Kintamani Volcano, sample some of the world’s most expensive coffee at a plantation and marvel at the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your tour culminates with visits to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Ubud Market, and Ubud Palace (Puri Saren Palace), before ending with a stop at Tegenungan Waterfall. Hotel drop-off is included.
Any type accommodation and airbnb too
Benoa port, Padang Bai
- Private tour per booking
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch – Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Expensive Entrances fee
- Entry/Admission – Sari Amerta Batik Collection
- Entry/Admission – Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission – Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission – Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission – Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission – Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Entry/Admission – Satria Agrowisata
- Entry/Admission – Mount Kawi
- Entry/Admission – Tegenungan Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Include expensive entrances ticket at the objects.
- Infant meals not included
- no minimum people per booking is required
- Please bring sun cream, hat and camera for your personal use.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.