Best of Ubud Tour with Jungle Swing
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Full-day Ubud rice terraces, Tegenungan waterfall, and jungle swing tour
- Spot monkeys in their natural environment at the Ubud Monkey Forest
- Explore the Tegalalang rice terraces and visit the Tirta Empul water temple
- Zip through the rainforest on a jungle swing and take a swim at Tegenungan waterfall
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Bali or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Discover Ubud’s natural wonders, UNESCO-listed rice terraces, and sacred temples at your own pace on this private full-day tour. Visit the Ubud Monkey Forest, trek to the Tegalalang rice terraces, and tour a coffee plantation, then soar through the trees on a jungle swing and cool off with a swim at Tegenungan waterfall.
What to Expect
Begin the tour by meeting your driver at your hotel lobby with a warm smile before being driven to the middle of Bali in Ubud village. There you can stop at the popular sacred monkey forest, where you will find around 700 Balinese long tailed macaques in wild. Walk along the 12.5 hectares forest as the perfect place for the healthy monkeys. Find three temples inside guarded by the monkeys live in harmony.
Next, drive to the north of Ubud to stop at a coffee plantation where you can taste various kinds of coffee and teas. There you can see also the most popular coffee from an animal poo. In the plantation, you can also try a jungle swing. Challenge yourself to have a swing with around 30 meters string swing to the valley or jungle. You will get a different experience and lots of pictures.
Before you have your lunch, have a short trek to the magical rice terraces in Tegalalang village. There, you can see the local farmers in their daily activities.Enjoy your lunch at a small place inside the jungle with a valley view and rice field view.
After that, you will visit Tirta Empul a holy spring temple. You can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing before they pray at the main temple.
Finally, your last stop is Tegenungan waterfall with a beautiful green surrounding make the area very fresh. Take a short walk to get closer to the waterfall or just see the view from the top hill.
(Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar : 08.30am),
(Nusadua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu : 08.00am)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Jungle swing ticket
- Entry/Admission – Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission – Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission – Tegenungan Waterfall
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible for the jungle swing activity otherwise wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 9 years to join the swing
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Vendor: istiak
- 5.00 rating from 1 review