Dubai RIB Boat Cruise: Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina
- Reviews (0)
- Combine Dubai skyline views with speed on a RIB sightseeing cruise
- Memorable photo ops of the city silhouetted against the sky
- Unobstructed views of Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab
- Bounce over the waves and have fun getting soaked by spray
- Choice of durations and departure times for flexible scheduling
Viewing Dubai from the water is one of the best ways to experience its skyline, with its towers silhouetted against the sky. This RIB (rigid inflatable boat) cruise zooms along the coast to offer more sights and photo ops combined with high-speed fun. Enjoy unobstructed views of the Palm Atlantis and Burj Al Arab, and capture the skyline on camera. A choice of durations and time slots add flexibility.
What to Expect
Travel independently to Dubai Marina and meet your skipper. You’ll don a supplied life jacket and board a modern RIB, after a safety briefing.
Hold tight as your boat picks up speed, zipping across the waves to Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island designed in the shape of a palm tree that’s famous for its upscale villas and hotels.
Take in the views (and photos) of Dubai’s skyline stretched along the coast and zoom to the island’s showstopper of a hotel: Atlantis, The Palm. Best appreciated from the water, this vast hotel towers from the Palm’s edges.
After taking photos, cruise toward the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel off Jumeirah Beach. Circle the hotel for the best shots, and then get soaked by sea spray as you cut through the waves past palaces and Dubai Lagoon back to Dubai Marina, where your cruise experience concludes.
- Onboard skipper
- Bottled water
- Live Commentary
- Gratuities (optional) – Like Transportation to the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This cruise is not recommended for pregnant women
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult (Minimum age is 5 years)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.