- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Fully customizable private tour of Mumbai’s top attractions
- Set your own itinerary: choose from multiple locations
- Cover the highlights of Mumbai in a single day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in an air-conditioned
Mumbai, home of the Bollywood film industry, is India’s fast-paced financial and fashion center—one of the world’s most vibrant metropolises. While the crowded, chaotic city is full of magic, it can be tough for independent travelers to navigate the sights, but you’ll cover the top attractions in a single day on this in-depth insider’s tour.
What to Expect
Meet your guide at your hotel and get ready for an action-packed day. Tours are fully customizable, so you’ll be able to set your own itinerary, based on dozens of attractions spread throughout the frenetic city. Your guide takes care of the details, leaving you free to admire the locations.
Start with a visit to the Gateway of India, a world-famous oceanside landmark and the perfect introduction to Mumbai’s sights. Or, take a peek at the eminent Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, open since 1903.
Opt for a visit to the Victorian-era Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or decide to haggle for spices at the century-old Crawford Market. Get a bird’s-eye view of Mumbai’s iconic skyline from Malabar Hill, or simply go for a cruise down Marine Drive, a classic boulevard seen in Bollywood movies and nicknamed the “Queen’s Necklace,” before getting dropped safely back to your hotel.
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking Tour Manager
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry fees to Prince of Wales Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Pick up from south Mumbai tend to end earlier
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Vendor: 101
- 5.00 rating from 1 review