Historical Singapore Bike Tour
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Pedal Singapore’s historic highways and byways with a guide
- See the Singapore River, the Formula 1 route, and Marina Bay
- Sample typical snacks and drinks at a traditional coffee shop
- Travel in safety and comfort on a bike adjusted to your size
There’s no better way than a bike tour to see how a city fits together. Orient yourself in Singapore and discover the city’s fascinating history as you pedal 12 miles (20 kilometers) of gentle terrain on this fascinating half-day tour. Amble along the Singapore River, pedal Marina Bay, and see landmarks like the colonial-era post office (now a hotel) and City Hall. Along the way, enjoy local snacks and drinks at a typical coffee shop.
What to Expect
• Daily AM Tour 0830-1230
• Distance: Approximately 20 km on mostly flat ground
• Duration: Approximately 4 hours
• Pace: Easy, relaxing, sightseeing
• Subject to change depending on events, weather, road condition, etc.
Start & End: Let’s Go Bike Singapore
(We do NOT provide hotel transfer. Public transport in Singapore is safe and affordable and we are near most hotels.)
• Tiong Bahru Housing Estate
• Singapore River
• Boat, Clarke & Robertson Quays
• Kampong Glam
• The Museum District
• City Hall
• Marina Bay, Esplanade & The Merlion
• Fullerton Hotel
• Raffles Place
• The Civic District
• Speakers’ Corner
Let’s Go reserves the right to amend the route depending on real-time conditions (events/road-closure/government rules/safety/weather/etc.).
What are you waiting for? Join us to Discover Singapore the RIDE way!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before tour start for safety briefing and bike adjustment.
- Tour Price includes:
- Rental of Bicycle & helmet for the duration of tour
- Bottled water and Poncho
- Local drinks and snacks during break
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is SUMMER casual/sports
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Vendor: 101
- 5.00 rating from 1 review