Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Tick off the Batu Caves with ease from Kuala Lumpur
- A hassle-free choice for first-time visitors with limited time
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
The Batu Caves are a must-see attraction for anyone visiting Kuala Lumpur. Avoid the complications of public transport and travel to the golden Hindu shrine with ease on a day trip that’s ideal for travelers with limited time. Choose between a morning or afternoon departure and receive personalized attention from your guide in a small group limited to 15 people.
What to Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, 4 Jalan Usahawan 6 Setapak Jaya, Kuala Lumpur 53300 Malaysia
A trip to the outskirts along the ‘Ambassador Row’. Our first stop at the Royal Selangor Pewter will feature the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world, reputed internationally for its high quality and craftsmanship. You will be shown the different processes, such as casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving during this factory tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jadi Batek Gallery, 30 Jalan Inai Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
Next we stop at Batik Factory – see how Batik is designed and printed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Your last stop will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises of three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity – a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
After your day filled with Malaysian history, culture, and traditions, you will end your tour with hotel or port drop off in Kuala Lumpur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travels, Block B3-1-27 Jalan 1/152 Taman OUG Parklane, Kuala Lumpur 58200 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (free pick up within 0.5km of KLCC Area)
- Transport by air-conditioned car, van, or coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission – Batu Caves
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
- No minimum age requirement
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Vendor: 101
- 5.00 rating from 1 review