Private Mumbai Full-Day City Tour
- Reviews (0)
- Orient yourself in hectic Mumbai on a private tour
- A personalized option ideal for first-time visitors
- Travel between sights in air-conditioned comfort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
For first-time visitors, Mumbai is notoriously overwhelming. Navigate the hectic Indian city with ease on a private sightseeing tour, during which you’ll receive the undivided attention of your guide. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off means you’ll avoid trying to find a meeting place, and a customizable itinerary lets you create a schedule according to personal preferences. Plus, a traditional Indian lunch is included.
What to Expect
Your Mumbai tour begins with hotel pickup in the morning, when you’ll board a private and air-conditioned vehicle destined for the city’s top sights. As you travel with ease between landmarks, such as the Gateway of India, Bombay High Court, and Bandstand Promenade, your guide reveals lesser-known historical and cultural information.
Following a break for a traditional Indian lunch, you’ll continue your tour into the afternoon. Bid farewell to your guide after hotel drop-off.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Private guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.