Singapore Night Out: Music & Light show, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, River Taxi
- Reviews (0)
- Skip the day tour to see how Singapore comes alive at night
- Save time with prepaid tickets for the Sands SkyPark and a river cruise
- Travel with a guide: See Singapore highlights without getting lost at night
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from select Singapore hotels
Save time spent waiting in line for tickets to the Sands SkyPark and a river cruise on this nighttime sightseeing tour of Singapore. Your guide knows the quickest walking routes around the city, allowing you to see multiple highlights in just a few hours. Plus, you’ll skip the generic day tour and see how Singapore’s skyline and river come alive at night.
What to Expect
Hop aboard an air-conditioned coach from select Singapore hotels. Make your first stop at Gardens by the Bay, a nature park of reclaimed land in central Singapore. Watch a synchronized light and music show at the Supertree Grove, if weather permits.
Continue to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, a massive platform built 600 feet (200 meters) up on the Marina Bay Sands hotel’s 57th floor. Take advantage of the 360-degree nighttime views of the Singapore skyline.
Then, board a river taxi for a ride up the Singapore River to Clarke Quay, passing a few historical bridges and sites.
Finish your tour with a drop-off at the departure point.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up services commences at 6:15pm. We do provide pick up services at selected hotels in city area. Please do key in the full name of the hotel accordingly. If you staying at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, kindly be at the Tower 1, basement 1, coach terminal for the pick up service.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission – Marina Bay Sands Skypark
- Entry/Admission – Singapore River
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup details
- Tour is not suitable for anyone with difficulty walking long distances, tour involves a lot of walking
- We recommend you have an early dinner before joining the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.