Qatar Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Qatar is a peninsular Arab state whose terrain includes arid desert along with a very long Persian (Arab) Gulf coastline of beaches and dunes. Also is the capital, Doha and other structure inspired by a layout that is Islamic, like the Museum of Islamic Art. The memorial sits on the Corniche waterfront promenade of the city.
Qatari Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh:
House No. 1, Road No. 79
Gulshan No. 2
Telephone: (+88)02 881 9930 / 1, (+88)02 988 7429
Fax: (+88) 02 989 6071 / 531
E-mail: [email protected]
Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday from 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Qatar Embassy doesn’t provide visa from their office. Bangladeshi nationals can apply for a tourist visa through a list of authorized hotels, which can be seen on the Hukoomi site.(Click Here) or one can get tourist visa through Qatar Airways. (Click Here)
People traveling to Qatar are advised to have:
- passport validation for 6 months in maximum.
- Photographs: 2 passport size.
- Proof of accommodation and a credit or savings balance of at least around 5,100 QAR.
- Round tickets must be done and copies must be showed.
There are two types of business visas:
a) one that can be issued upon arrival while the other requires application ahead of time.
b) For Bangladeshis, a plication must be submitted from a sponsor or business partner.
General Required Documents:
- Passport with validation of six months.
- Photographs: two passport size.
- Accomodation and credit provements.
- Round tickets.
- Letter of Invitation from specified company in Qatar.
- Business Letter.
- The name of a firm in Qatar.
- The nature of the business and qualifications must be mentioned..
- Company guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses incurred by a traveler.
- The letter must be on company letterhead.
- The letter must specify the visa validity and number of entries, the applicant is asking for.
For more information Click Here
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293