Rwanda Visa Requirements
It’s been more than two decades since the civil war and genocide of 1994 that devastated this tiny country and it’s come a long way being now a member of the Commonwealth. Expect a warm and friendly welcome to a beautiful country as well as security advisories.
Rwanda is a landlocked East African country with a green mountainous landscape. Its renowned Volcanoes National park is home to mountain gorillas and golden monkeys. The park encompasses 4507m tall Mt Karisimbi and 4 other forested volcanoes. In the southwest is Nyungwe National Park, with ancient montane rain forest that’s a habitat for chimpanzees and other primates.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Rwanda does not have a diplomatic representation in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. One can look for nearest Embassy of Rwanda which is in India.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA:
- A Passport with validation of 6 months.
- 2 Visa application forms must be filled up signed.
- Photographs: 3 passport size.
- Cover letter from the applicant about the previous company.
- A Forwarding Letter from Applicant’s Company in the official letter pad.
- Invitation Letter from Rwanda host / inviting Company.
- Ticket Itinerary
- Hotel confirmation
- Yellow Fever Certificate
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 12 working days.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293