Rwanda Visa Requirements
Rwanda is a landlocked East African nation with a green, mountainous landscape. Its Volcanoes National Park is home to monkeys and mountain gorillas. An overvie of Rwanda Visa Requirements
The park encompasses 4,507m-tall Mt. Karisimbi and 4 additional forested volcanoes. Is a montane rainforest that is a habitat for chimpanzees and other primates, Nyungwe National Park.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Rwanda does not have a diplomatic representation in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. One can look for nearest Embassy of Rwanda which is in India.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA:
- A Passport with validation of 6 months.
- 2 Visa application forms must be filled up signed.
- Photographs: 3 passport size.
- Cover letter from the applicant about the previous company.
- A Forwarding Letter from Applicant’s Company in the official letter pad.
- Invitation Letter from Rwanda host / inviting Company.
- Ticket Itinerary
- Hotel confirmation
- Yellow Fever Certificate
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 12 working days.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293