San Marino Visa Requirements
The City of San Marino itself contains most attractions. The City is perched on a hill with regular parking areas for cars and buses. The city historic center itself is only a pedestrian zone that has mostly gift shops and food venues on both sides. Tourism in San Marino contributes a large part of San Marino’s GDP with approximately 2 million tourists visiting per year.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Most tourists who visit San Marino are Italian usually consisting of people who come to spend holidays in the Romagna riviera and decide to spend a half-day or at most a night in the country. Even though there are only a small number of non-italian foreigners who visit tye country, they still are vital to the Sammarinese economy.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of San Marino in Bangladesh. But an applicant can get entry permit of San Marino by getting Italian visa.
Travelers must enter San Marino via Italy. There are no border formalities in San Marino, so no specific visa requirements. To know more about Italian visa, Please Visit This Page.
San Marino Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 2*2
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.