Slovenia Visa Requirements
Slovenia, a country in Central Europe, is known for its mountains, ski resorts and lakes. On Lake Bled, a glacial lake fed by hot springs, the town of Bled contains a church-topped islet and a cliffside medieval castle. Visas are not required by nationals referred to in the chart above. Australian, Canadian and US nationals may stay in Slovenia for up to three months without a visa. EU nationals may stay for an unlimited period, but must register with the local authorities after three months.
In Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital, baroque facades mix with the 20th-century architecture of native Jože Plečnik, whose iconic Tromostovje (Triple Bridge) spans the tightly curving Ljubljanica River.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Submitting applications: Sunday-Tuesday 9:00-12:00
Receiving endorsed passports: Sunday-Tuesday 13:00-14:00
Visa Section telephone inquiries: Sunday-Tuesday 13:00-14:00
However, Sweden’s Embassy is currently Commanding the Embassy of Slovenia’s visa Issues. Therefore, please use for your Schengen visa (“C” class) for Slovenia from the Embassy of Sweden via Sweden Visa Program Center.
You need to find an appointment. So as to get an appointment you Have to see the next external support provider (not appropriate for Internet applications):
The Swedish Embassy has a consultation system. So as to find an appointment you’re needed to pay a visit to the next external support provider (not appropriate for internet applications).
Sweden Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09 606 777 333, (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
Email: [email protected]
Information about Schengen visas:
Slovenia is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. So, you can directly apply for Schengen visa.
Slovenia Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293