SriLanka Visa Requirements
SriLanka officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of SriLanka, is an island country in South Asia located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea. It is separated from the Indian subcontiment by the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait.
The island is home to many cultures, language and ethnicities. The majority of the population is from the Sinhalese ethnicity, while a large minority of Tamils have also played an influential role in the island’s history. Moors, Burghers, Malay, Chinese and the aboriginal Vedda are also established groups on the island.
Regarding SriLanka Visa Requirements & Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager :
(Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Assistance regarding SriLanka Visa Requirements & application process:
High Commission of Sri Lanka in Dhaka, Bangladesh
No. 4B, Road No. 118 Gulshan Model Town
Phone: (+88) 02 989 6353
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3971
For visa assistance (+88) 01978569293
SriLanka (Electronic Authorization Application) ETA – BDT 2,200* – 2 Working days
For tourist visa:
- Two copies of recent passport size photo
- Legitimate travel permit with one unused visa page and photograph duplicate of photograph page (international ID ought to be substantial for a half year from the date of takeoff from Sri Lanka – after the proposed visit).
- Return air ticket and Hotel Booking.
- Dollar Endorsement.
- Money support.
For business visa:
- All Business Travelers who wish to movement to Sri Lanka up to 90 days ought to get business visa through Sri Lanka High Commission in Dhaka.
- In specific situations meetings will be directed by the High Commission and the interviewees may be requested to give additional records if essential.
- Under any conditions there is no discount of visa expense.
SriLanka Visa Requirements:
Properly finished the Business Visa application frame (Form accessible at Download area).
Two recent passport size photo
Legitimate international ID with one unused visa page and photograph duplicate of photograph page (travel permit ought to be substantial for a half year from the date of takeoff from Sri Lanka – after the expected visit).
Return air ticket.
Following Documents ought to be submitted:
A welcome letter from the organization/association in Sri Lanka prescribing the issuance of visa to the candidate.
An ask for letter from the organization or association in the Bangladesh prescribing the issuance of visa and giving subtle elements of the status of the candidate, idea of business, length of stay, accessibility of assets, and points of interest of the gathering in Sri Lanka with whom the business is to be led.
scan and pay
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.