United Arab Emirates Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. The nation is a federation of 7 emirates.
The island capital, Abu Dhabi, is home with room and crystal chandeliers for 40,000 worshipers. Dubai is the site of enormous shopping centers Burj Khalifa tower and entertainment attraction.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
House No 191, Gulshan North Avenue, Gulshan 2 Dhaka 1212,
Bangladesh Phone: LOCAL: (02) 988.2277
INTERNATIONAL: (+88) 02-988-2277
Fax: LOCAL: (02) 881-1983
Consular Section of UAE (for visa application): Emporio Financial Centre, House # 6, Road # 93 Gulshan Avenue (Gulshan-2, Notun Bazar Road), Dhaka-1212.
- Verbal document from the foreign ministry of Bangladesh.
- Invitation letter from the United Arab Emirates.
- Forwarding letter.
- Scanned copy of the passport’s cover page in a a4 paper.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Filled up application with valid information.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- Accommodation assurance.
- A valid passport for six months.
- Bank statement for last few months.
- Visiting Cards
- Visa Fees 5000/- for 30 days (non-refundable).
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293