UK Visa Requirements
The UK today is a diverse patchwork of native and immigrant cultures, possessing a fascinating history and dynamic modern culture, both of which remain hugely influential in the wider world. Although Britannia no longer rules the waves, the UK is still an overwhelmingly popular destination for many travellers. Its capital and largest city of London is along with New York, often reckoned to be one of only two cities of truly global importance but many come to see quaint villages and the beautiful and quickly changing countryside.
London the capital city is a hub for fashion, food, shopping and famous iconic building and landmarks. York is an ancient walled city famous for York Minister Cathedral and walkable pathways. Chester a 2000 years old city boasts historical, cultural heritage and black and white revival architecture aplenty. Lake District is the second largest national park in the UK known for hiking and climbing. Bath is a countryside town famous for its natural hot spring and century old Georgian architecture.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: M AMIN
Mobile: (+88) 01783688685
We are currently updating our online visa application service. You may be able to apply for visit visa applications if you are applying for a:
- – Standard Visitor Visa
- – Marriage Visitor Visa
- – 1 month Permitted Paid Engagements visa
You can apply directly from Here
British High Commission Dhaka
United Nations Road
Baridhara. P O Box 6079
Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
Telephone: +88 02 882 2705
Consular fax / email: +880 2 988 2819 / email@example.com
VFS Global manages visa application centers for UK Visas and Immigration in Bangladesh where you can submit your completed visa application form, supporting documents and bio metric data.
VFS Global Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower,
Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North,
Sunday to Thursday: Working hours from 08:30 – 16:30
Applicants wishing to lodge applications are requested to enter the visa application center between 08:30 – 14:00
Passport delivery: 15:00 -14:30
Information Time: 08:30 – 14:30
All visa applicants must apply to submit their information. Your visa application may not be processed should you refuse to file your information.
By VFS site you’ll be able to finish your online visa application form, pay the appropriate visa application fee and reserve your appointment to file your application at our visa application center.
United Kingdom Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01783688685 and speak to our visa experts.