United States Visa Requirements
America is the birthplace of LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, Boston and New York City each a brimming metropolis whose name alone conjures a million different notions of culture, cuisine and entertainment. Look more closely and the American quilt unfurls in all its surprising variety the eclectic music scene of Austin the easygoing charms of antebellum Savannah, the eco consciousness of free spirited Portland, the magnificent waterfront of San francisco and the captivating French Quarter of jazz loving New Orleans. Each city adds its unique style to the grand patchwork that is America.
The U.S. is a State of 50 Countries covering a Huge swath of North America, Together with Alaska from the Shore and Hawaii extending the Country’s Existence to the Pacific Ocean. Leading Atlantic Coast cities are funding Washington, DC, a finance and culture center, and New York. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is famous for architecture that was powerful and on the shore, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famous for film making.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
U.S. Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Madani Avenue, Baridhara,
Dhaka -1212, Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 885 5500
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3744
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday (08:00 AM – 16:30 PM) except holidays.
- A valid passport for 6 months.
- Children should have a visa, even when set in a parent’s passport.
The trip should be for business, treatment or luxurious travel.
5. The visitor visa is a type of non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure, tourism or medical treatment (B-2).
Applicants for visitor visas must show that they qualify under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Applicants must demonstrate that they are properly classifiable as visitors under U.S. law.
General Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 2*2 inch
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293