Vanuatu Visa Requirements
The prehistory of Vanuatu is obscure archaeological evidence supports the commonly held theory that peoples speaking Austronesian languages first came to the islands some 4000 years age. Pottery fragments have been found dating back to 1300-1100 BC. The first island in the Vanuatu group discovered by Europeans was Espiritu Santo when in 1606 the Portuguese explorer Pedro Fernandes de Queiros working for the Spanish crown, spied what he thought was southern continent. Europeans did not return until 1768. In 1774, Captain cook named the islands the New Hebrides a name that lasted until independence.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean country composed of approximately 80 islands which extend over 1,300 km. Scuba diving offered by the islands in submerged caverns, coral reefs and wrecks like the troopship SS President Coolidge. Harborside Port Vila, the capital and financial center of the nation, is about the island of Efate. The town is home to the Vanuatu National Museum, which investigates the Melanesian culture of the nation.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Vanuatu visa is currently at birth for Bangladeshi Nationals. But, they don’t issue any decal visa or some other OTB (Okay To Board) Certificate for Bangladeshi Nationals. An applicant recommended to get a birth visa for 30 days. These records are required to reveal the immigration.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 2*2 inch
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.