Vatican City Visa Requirements
It is also a trove of architecture and art and home to the Pope. Its Vatican Museums home ancient Roman sculptures like the famed “Laocoön and His Sons” and Renaissance frescoes from the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel, famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling.
As, Vatican City near to it and is part of Italy, the visa requirements are somewhat like that of Italy. In actuality, visas aren’t required to enter in that land. Entry is been through Rome and tourists should stick to the regulations for this particular issue. The access is limited some regions of the Vatican City, although there’s not any entry fee.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
As, Vatican City near to it and is part of Italy, the visa requirements are somewhat like that of Italy. In actuality, visas aren’t required to enter in that land. Entry is been through Rome and tourists should stick to the regulations for this particular issue. The access is limited some regions of the Vatican City, although there’s not any entry fee. These areas comprise the Vatican Gardens, St Peter’s Square, the Vatican Museum and St Peters Church. Special permission is needed to visit areas aside from those places.It is also a trove of architecture and art and home to the Pope. Its Vatican Museums home ancient Roman sculptures like the famed “Laocoön and His Sons” and Renaissance frescoes from the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel, famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Vatican City Visa Requirements
As, Vatican City is a part of Italy and very near to it, the visa requirements are similar to that of Italy. In fact, visas are not required to enter into that land; neither are there formalities be maintained to enter the country. Entry is always been via Rome and tourists are supposed to follow the Italian regulations for this matter. There is no entry fee, but the access is limited; only some certain areas of the Vatican City. These areas include St Peters Church, St Peter’s Square, the Vatican Museum and the Vatican Gardens. However, special permission is required to visit areas other than these places.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Important visa information:
The Embassy of Italy is handling the visa matters of the Embassy of Vatican City. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Vatican City through the Embassy of Italy. To know detail information about Schengen Visa.
Embassy of Italy
Road 74/79, Plot 2/3
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212,
General opening hours:
Monday and Tuesday from 09:00-13:00
Visa Collection: Wednesday from 14:30-15:30
(Visa Agency) Open from Saturday to Thursday
Italy Visa & Legalization Application Center (IVLAC) in Dhaka
ZN Tower (1st Floor)
Plot # 2, Road # 8, Block # SW(1)
Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212
Telephone: +88-02 9895742
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.