Visa Product For India | Visa Solutions
About Indian Visa:
There is no visa charge for Bangladeshi ticket holders obtaining the Indian visa. · Various other foreign nationals are required to pay visa charge unless they are excluded from repayment of visa fee under orders of the Federal government of India. Accordingly All individuals obtaining a visa at any type of IVAC in Bangladesh is called for to pay Visa Processing Cost (VPF) Any member of the family is allowed to submit visa applications & accumulate passport in behalf of other participants of household-based on proof of identification by original passport. Indeed For the function family constitutes partner, kids and moms and dads. Finally discovered to be in property of accredited traveling documents. · have actually suppressed any type of material details.
Requirements for form fill-up:
• Passport copy. (Attached)
• Electric bill copy. (Attached)
• 1 recent photo. (Attached)
• Visiting card. (Attached)
• Last Indian visa page copy if you have. (Attached)
• Education qualification. (If Graduated)
• Active mobile number. (Ex: 016XXXXXXXX)
• Father Mother Spouse place of birth.
• Which port do you need? (Ex: I will be travelling to Kolkata, Thus select accordingly.)
• Expected travel date. (Ex: Oct 16, 2018)
• Bangladesh’s reference name addresses the mobile number. (Ex: Name , Flat C1, House 01, Road 2/B, Sector 5, Mobile: 01978569299)
• In the last 10 years visit the country name. (Ex: Philippine, UAE, Thailand)
• If business purpose needs Invitation copy from India.
Requirements for submitting in Embassy:
• Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
• India Visa Application Form Visa application online form must be filled and signed by the applicant
• Photo Specification
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
• Invitation Letter: If a business visa.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
• Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy.
• Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for the last six
months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
• NID copy
• Proof of Resident: Electricity bill copy.
• Doctor’s appointment stating the hospital and doctor’s name with contact details
Application Processing: BDT 700
(Inclusions: Service Charge Exclusion: VISA Fee)
Embassy Fee: BDT 824 (VISA Fee)
Further Contact For Indian Visa: +8801978569293 (WhatsApp, Telegram)