Procedures to travel Dhaka to the State of Qatar in Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) who are unable to return to Qatar because of restrictions. The temporary service allows employers, whether individuals or companies, government or private sector, to apply for an entry permit for residents and their family members holding QIDs to enable them to return to the State of Qatar.
Instruction Steps through online:
- Sign up account https://www.nas.gov.qa/self-service/register/select-user-type?sp=MOTC QSPORTS-PRD on Qatar Portal or log in https://www.nas.gov.qa/idp/public/authn/password to your existing account (if available).
- Open New Tab “Apply for Exceptional Entry Permit https://www.nas.gov.qa/idp/public/authn/password
- Arrange all required attachments before starting the application.
- Be careful about your email address where it is used for approval.
- Print permit and keep copy of it and a copy of quarantine undertaking to be presented to the airport.
Conditions of Apply:
- The employer may apply for an “exceptional entry permit” for Qatar residents.
- An application for an entry permit can be submitted through Qatar Portal website as of August 1, 2020.
- The “exceptional entry permit” service is available for residents and family members.
- The validity of the entry permit is one month from the date of its issuance. In the event of expiration, a new application can be submitted.
- The holder of the permit must download EHTERAZ application upon arrival. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moi.covid19&hl=en IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/subscribe?app=music&at=1010lRXM&ct=286ea4fc-0302-42cf-883f-aec8fbf8bf06
- In the event the resident is coming from a low-risk country, evidence of residence in that country for 72 hours or more must be attached to the application.
- The competent authorities reserve the right to accept or reject the permit application in accordance with the conditions and requirements of issuing the permits.
- The applicant must acknowledge that all data and information stated in the entry permit application are correct. If any discrepancy or misinformation is proved, legal liabilities for the same will apply, in accordance with the regulations and laws of the State of Qatar.
- Establishment data shall be updated at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs before submitting the application.
- The Wage Protection System must be adhered to.
- There shall be existing projects and justifiable reasons for return.
Terms for Those Coming from Low-risk Countries / Other Countries:
First: Low-risk Countries: (Click on the list of low-risk countries and accredited health centers: https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/Pages/Countries-Classified-Low-Risk-of-COVID-19.aspx)
Low risk countries:
- Conduct COVID-19 test in an approved hospital (if any) within a period not exceeding 48 hours from the date of departure, and submit a hard copy of the examination certificate upon arrival.
- In the case the COVID test is not conducted in the departure country, the test will be conducted at the airport upon arrival.
- The applicant must upload proof of staying in a low-risk country for 72 hours or more. If the expatriate resides less than 72 hours in a low-risk country, they will be considered as coming from other countries (not low-risk) and will be treated accordingly.
Note: The permit will be automatically canceled if there is discrepancy in the entered data of the country of departure.
Second: Other Countries
Those who come from other countries (outside the list of low-risk countries) should comply with the following:
- Hotel reservation in one of the hotels designated and approved for quarantine for one week from the date of arrival
- Conducting a COVID test at the airport (In the event the result is positive, the expatriate will be directed for isolation, and if the test result is negative, a compulsory period of one week is spent in the quarantine hotel)
- Permit holders must adhere to hotel quarantine and all followed procedures, including maintaining social distancing. In the event the resident fails to commit, the hotel quarantine will be extended for another period of 7 days
Note: The permit will be automatically canceled if there is discrepancy in the data of the country of departure.
Exceptions, which are instead required to undertake 7 days mandatory home self-isolation, instead of self-funded 7 days quarantine are:
- Foreign Diplomats, with approval to enter Qatar, are exempt from the self-funded quarantine requirements.
- Holders of ID cards issued by MOFA are exempt from the self-funded quarantine requirements.
- Travelers returning from one of the low risk countries listed on the MOPH website
The Ministry of Public Health has identified the following categories eligible for home quarantine for 7 days, regardless of the country from which they arrived. You will be notified at the time of your application, on your QID re-entry approval receipt, if you meet one of these medical and / or compassionate exceptions:
Name of disease list given below:
Those over 55, Those who have had an organ or spinal cord transplant, Those who receive immunosuppressive therapy, Those who suffer from heart disease, Those who suffer from moderate to severe asthma, Those who receive cancer treatment, Pregnant women, Babysitting mothers with children up to five years-old, Those who suffer from kidney failure, Those with chronic liver disease, Those with lower limb amputation, Those with disabilities who require support to carry out activities, Disabled children and their mothers, Those who suffer from epilepsy and receive treatment, Those with diabetic foot, Those with immediate relatives who have died in the 10 days prior to their arrival, Those receiving treatment for mental and psychiatric illnesses, and people suffering from claustrophobia, Those who suffer from diabetes and receive treatment, Those who have high blood pressure
After the 7 day home self-isolation has elapsed, the traveler must go to one of the dedicated health centers to get another Coronavirus test. If the result is positive, the traveler will be transferred to isolation, and if it is negative, the quarantine period ends at the end of that week and the traveler’s status on the Ehteraz application will change to green.
The documents that residents must possess upon arrival at the airport
- Qatar residence card
- Entry permit
- Hotel quarantine undertaking
- COVID examination certificate: In the event of coming from low-risk countries, a hard copy of the medical examination, conducted within a period not exceeding 48 hours in one of the accredited hospitals (if any), must be presented to concerned officials at the airport.
- Copy of the hotel reservation for quarantine: In the event of coming from other countries, a hard or soft copy of the residence reservation must be submitted in one of the hotels approved for the quarantine.
- To confirm the approved list of 19 hotel bookings, please visit “Discover Qatar” website. (https://www.discoverqatar.qa/welcome-home/)
- For more information, please visit: https://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal/qsports/services/servicetDetail/exceptionalentrypermit to
Qatar service or call on 109 inside Qatar
Or +974 44069999 outside Qatar.
Note: Download the “Home Quarantine” form & Download “Health assessment form for returning travelers”.
HOW I BOOK CHEAP FLIGHTS AND HOTELS?
Travelers can compare prices and routes on various airlines using online booking sites and make reservations with just a few mouse clicks. Before buying an air ticket, you could read our article: “How To Buy Airtickets“. This article will help you to save your travel money.
The travel search engine that allows users to compare airlines and hotel prices and offers, specializing in low-cost. Before buying a travel service comparing cost is sensible tactics that help to save lots of money. To use these tactics you may download our Travel APPS. By these APPS you can compare hotels and airfare deals from thousands of airlines and travel agencies. Click on image to download Travel APPS.
Passenger airlines related post:
Air Arabia | Air Canada | Air India | Air Mauritius | Air Asia | Bangkok Airways | Biman Bangladesh | Cathay Pacific | China Eastern | China Southern | Dragon Air | Drukair | Emirates | Flydubai | GoAir | Gulf Air |Himalaya Airlines | Indigo | Kuwait Airways | Malaysian Airlines | Maldivian Air | Malindo Air | Novoair | Oman Air | Pakistan Airlines | Qatar Airways | Regent Airways | Salam Air | Saudi Airlines | Singapore Airlines | SpiceJet | SriLankan Airlines | Thai Airways | Thai Lion Air | Turkish Airlines | US Bangla Airlines | Vistara Airlines