Regent Airways Baggage Informationairwaysoffice
Free baggage allowance:
|Business Class||30 kg|
|Economy Class||20 kg|
Children within 2 to 12 years will be applicable for 75% of adult base fair and their baggage allowance is same as adults.
Infants are allowed to have 10kg of free baggage allowance.
Hand Baggage allowance:
Cabin baggage dimension should not exceed 22x18x10 inches and weight must be within 7kg.
Other personal items are also can be accepted as cabin baggage allowance such as
- An overcoat or wrap.
- Reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
- Walking stick.
- Lady’s hand bag.
- Infant’s feed for consumption during the flight and infant’s carrying basket if an infant is carried.
- A camera or a pair or binoculars.
- Medicines required during flight like Asthma inhaler etc.
- Feeding bottle.
- A rug or a blanket.
- Shaving kit, excluding razor blade and straight razors
- Collapsible wheelchair or pair of crutches or braces for passenger’s use if dependent on these.
- Umbrella (Folding type).
Due to safety reason for every passenger, crew and aircraft any types of sharp, explosive or flammable objects are prohibited to carry on board such as Christmas crackers, sparklers, party poppers, Lighters, pepper sprays, propane, aqualung cylinders, etc.