Top Destinations List in The World
Got somewhere in mind? When it involves choosing a vacation, what appeals to at least one group of travelers may not be of interest to a different. And with so many totally different destinations across the world to choose from, narrowing down your choices will be difficult. Taking into thought sights, culture, food scenes, accommodation choices, and price for the money. Here is the top destinations list and explore your travel experience.
The world is the planet Earth and everyone life upon it, as well as human civilization. in a very philosophical context, the “world” is the whole of the physical Universe, or an ontological world.
The history of the world is usually understood as spanning the main geopolitical developments of about 5 millennia, from the first civilizations to this. In terms such as world religion, world language, world government, and world war, the term world suggests an international or intercontinental scope without essentially implying participation of each part of the world.
Antarctica is the largest desert in the world. Antarctica is fifth in size among the world’s continents. Its landmass is almost wholly covered by a vast ice sheet.No place on Earth compares to this vast white wilderness of elemental forces: snow, ice, water, rock. Antarctica is simply stunning.
7 continents of the world
The widely recognized 7 continents are listed by size below, from biggest to smallest.
- ASIA includes 50 countries, and it is the most populated continent, 60% of the total population of the Earth lives here.
- AFRICA comprises 54 countries. It is the hottest continent and home to the world’s largest desert, the Sahara, occupying 25% of the total area of Africa.
- NORTH AMERICA includes 23 countries led by the USA as the largest economy in the world.
- SOUTH AMERICA comprises 12 countries. Here is located the largest forest, the Amazon rainforest, which covers 30% of the South America total area.
- ANTARCTICA is the coldest continent in the world, completely covered with ice. There are no permanent inhabitants, except scientists maintaining research stations in Antarctica.
- EUROPE comprises 51 countries. It is the most developed economic continent with the European Union as the biggest economic and political union in the world.
AUSTRALIA includes 14 countries. It is the least populated continent after Antarctica, only 0.3% of the total Earth population lives here.
|Rank||Continent||Total Area (sq. km)||Total Area (sq. mi)|