Chennai is the city of tropical climate. This city is full of different cultural and religious people. Every year a lot of people come of Chennai to see its beauty. This city is famous for its food and film. is has a long see beach.
Some popular place in Chennai
- The Leela Palace:- The Leela Palace, which is the only sea facing luxurious hotel in Chennai, illuminates solely with the finest furniture, and displays a blend of vintage and modern decor.
- 2.Marina Beach:- It’s a most attractive place in Chennai.Every day people are come in this beach.
- The National Art Gallery:-The National Art Gallery is made of red sandstone and is divided into four main sections, the names of which are, the Tanjore Painting Gallery, the Ravi Varma Painting Gallery, the Indian Traditional Art Gallery
- The Arignar Anna Zoological Park:-The Arignar Anna Zoological Park is a huge area with plenty of rare wildlife and species it houses.
- Santhome Church:-Out of numerous churches in Chennai, the Santhome Cathedral is an ancient church of 14th century built by the Portuguese. Built in Neo-Gothic architecture, this church holds a museum that attracts many people.
Here we provide “Dhaka from Chennai” and “Chennai to Dhaka” all flight schedule.We hope that can help you to make decision about cheap and comfort flights which is needed for you.
Chennai to Dhaka
Nowadays Air India,Us Bangla Airlines, Spicejet Airlines, Indigo Airlines, Vistara and other airlines companies are providing flights in Dhaka from Chennai route for travelers. They have been operating several flights in a day.This flights have difference between their fare and time. So that we provide (Zoo info tech) flights time,fare, duration,route and other related information of all the flights in a table for our travelers.
|Air lines name||Departure from Chennai||Arrival in Intermediate destination||Departure from Intermediate destination||Arrival in Dhaka||Total time||Fare(in dollar)|
|Indigo||11: 35||14:00 (Kolkata)||16:50
|18:10||7 hour 50 minute||106|
|Sri Lankan Air Lines||03: 25||04: 50 (Colombo)||07: 45 (Colombo)||11: 30||7 hours 45 minutes||185|
|SpiceJet||09: 45||12:05 (Kolkata)||16:50 (Kolkata)||18:10||7 hours 55 minutes||75|
|IndiGo||06:30||09:20 (New Delhi)||13:20 (New Delhi)||15:45||8 hours 55 minutes||80|
|Indigo||05:15||07:35 (Kolkata)||13:15 (Kolkata)||14:45||9 hours||85|
Dhaka to Chennai flights schedule
From This chart you will find which is the cheapest flight allowed in that rode and which airlines has best offers for the travelers.
|Air lines name||Departure from Dhaka||Arrival in Intermediate destination||Departure from Intermediate destination||Arrival in Chennai||Total time||Fare(in dollar)|
|SpiceJet||09:50||10:05 (Kolkata)||15:10 (Kolkata)||17:30||8 hours 10 minutes||80|
|Indigo||18:30||19:20 (Kolkata)||06:20 (Kolkata)||08:40||14 hours 40 minutes||81|
|SpiceJet||15:45||16:10 (Kolkata)||17:35 (Kolkata)||20:10||4 hours 45 minutes||75|
|SpiceJet||09:50||10:05 (Kolkata)||15:40 (Kolkata)||18:05||8 hours 45 minutes||85|
|Airplane Bangladesh||07:05||07:25 (Kolkata)||14:35 (Kolkata)||17:05||10 hours 30 minutes||247|
N.B: Time and price for all Dhaka to Chennai Flights may change at any time.
General Baggage Policy For Travelers
- Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling in and even the size of the aircraft. As a general guide, carry-on baggage should have maximum length of 22 in (56 cm), width of 18 in (45 cm) and depth of 10 in (25 cm). These dimensions include wheels, handles, side pockets, etc.Some airlines also enforce weight limitations, typically starting at 5kg/11lbs.
- You keep all your Portable Electronic Devices with you in carry-on baggage. Laptops, tablets and mobile phones may need
- To avoid additional charges, please check with your airline before you travel so that you are fully aware of the carry-on baggage allowance included with your airfare.
- Most extreme Size – 56 X 46 X 25 cm OR 22 X 18 X 10 inch each.
- Some airports also require additional screening of powders in quantities greater than 355ml/12 ounces.
- One umbrella or strolling stick.
- One little camera as well as one sets of binoculars.
- If an emergency situation arises, leave your carry-on items safely stowed and follow the instructions of the cabin crew.
- Baby’s sustenance for utilization in flight.
- One Infant’s conveying bin.
- One completely collapsible stroller or push seat.
- One little Laptop Bag to be put under the seat in front.
- One piece not to surpass 7 Kgs.
- For safety reasons, all baggage in the cabin must be put away as soon as possible once you have boarded the aircraft.
How to buy airline tickets?
Purchasing airline tickets has been greatly simplified by online reservation services. Traveler can compare prices and routes on various airlines using online booking sites and make reservations with just a few mouse clicks or “call to us in WhatsApp”.
WhatsApp Number: +8801978569295 and 96
When to buy plane tickets?
Winter: 62 days advance
Spring: 90 days advance
Summer: 47 days advance
Fall: 69 days advance.
Best Time: 62 days advance.
Road No:-03, Holding No:03, 2nd Floor, Suit:-34,
Happy Arcade Shopping Mall, Dhanmondi-Dhaka 1205
Contract Number:-01978-569191-94, 01768-2323211
Email Address:- [email protected]
Visit : www.airwaysoffice.com