Costa Rica Visa Requirementsairways
Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Costa Rica is famous for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity though its capital is home to institutions like the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum. Roughly a quarter is made up teeming with wildlife such as birds as well as spider monkeys.
Bangladeshi Nationals require visas to enter Costa Rica. There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Costa Rica in Dhaka, nearest Costa Rica Embassy is in New Delhi, India.
Costa Rica Visa Requirements
Costa Rican Embassy in New Delhi, India
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo ! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Valid passport (must be valid for at least 6 months beyond date of entry/visa issue)
- Completed Visa Application Form.
- One color passport sized photograph (2 in. X 2 in.)
- Photocopy of your itinerary issued by your travel agency, pre-paid Air or bus ticket to exit Costa Rica
- Your itinerary or a temporary reservation of your ticket. It is recommended that airline tickets not be purchased until your visa has been approved.
- Proof of solid economic status (bank account statements, salary, statements, etc) for the last three months.
- Police record issued within the last six months authenticated by the Secretary of State under “Apostille”.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293