Costa Rica Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Costa Rica is famous for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity though its capital is home to institutions like the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum. Roughly a quarter is made up teeming with wildlife such as birds as well as spider monkeys.
Bangladeshi Nationals require visas to enter Costa Rica. There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Costa Rica in Dhaka, nearest Costa Rica Embassy is in New Delhi, India.
Costa Rica Visa Requirements
Costa Rican Embassy in New Delhi, India
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo ! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Valid passport for at least 6 months.
- Properly filled visa application form.
- 1 recently taken passport sized color photograph.
- Copy of detailed itinerary of the journey.
- Hotel reservation and return air-ticket.
- Proof of economic status like bank statement.
- Police record.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293