Ireland Visa Requirementsairways
Ireland Visa Requirements: Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It’s separated from Great Britain to its east by St George’s Channel, the Irish Sea, and the North Channel.
There is no Consulate or Embassy of Ireland in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You have to apply for Ireland visa through Embassy of Ireland in India.
Ireland Visa Requirements
Embassy of Ireland
C 17 Malcha Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
But if you have all the below documents, Airways Office will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You need not to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Copy of all pages of current passport.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any).
d) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Ireland Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled online from https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx. Form should be printed and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification:Two recent passport size Photos with matt or semi matt finish, 80\% Confront coverage, white Backdrop and without Edge (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please notice: Photograph scanned/stapled shouldn’t be over 3 weeks old and ought not to be utilized in some of the visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head saying with title, designation, Passport Number, purpose and summarizing who will be liable for the total expenses of the excursion — traveling, lodging, expenses etc.. The correspondence addressed and must be signed by authorized signatory with business stamp Embassy of Ireland, The Visa Officer, New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter: Original copy of Invitation Letter from Irish host / inviting Business giving his Signature details about its Own Letter head and Saying the purpose of travel, Length of stay and Demonstrating responsibility for your Lodging and maintenance costs Throughout your stay (when sponsored by the Irish Business)
- Forwarding Letter: Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- Evidence of previous contact / correspondence between companies if any. If contracts exists between both the companies then kindly enclose the same.
- If your Business trip exceeds two weeks please give a detailed itinerary and reason for it (recommended).
a) Company’s and Personal ITR for 3 years.
b) Company’s and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
c) Salary slip for the last six months.
- Proof of Occupation:Proof of the candidates to return to the state of permanent home e.g. letter from employer showing that the applicant’s present job situation, the date of anticipated return to the job / faculty / commitment. (recommended)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Medical: Overseas Medical Insurance as per travel date is recommended.
- Note: Applicants may be required to attend a Personal interview. (very rarely)
Please Note: Every document is required in 2 sets for submission except the Visa Application Form. Hence, please submit all the documents with a photocopy at our office.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 to 27 working days (10 to 20 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Information Click Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293
Visa Related Post: