Ireland Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Ireland Visa Requirements: Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It’s separated from Great Britain to its east by St George’s Channel, the Irish Sea, and the North Channel.
There is no Consulate or Embassy of Ireland in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You have to apply for Ireland visa through Embassy of Ireland in India.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Ireland Visa Requirements
C 17 Malcha Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
But if you have all the below documents, Airways Office will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You need not to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Application must be filled online. Click this link
- 2 recently taken passport size image having a matt or semi matt finish with white backdrop.
- a cover letter stating the title, designation, passport number and other required info.
- A invitation letter for any company of Ireland in case of business visit.
- A for warding letter or NOC from Bangladesh.
- An evidence of any previous contact.
- If the visit exceeds 2 weeks time period, then a detailed reason for the stay.
- 6 months’ bank state and bank clearance certificate.
- A proof letter of occupation.
- A return air ticket and a copy of hotel booking
- A overseas medical insurance and necessary documents.
Please Note: Every document is required in 2 sets for submission except the Visa Application Form. Hence, please submit all the documents with a photocopy at our office.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 to 27 working days (10 to 20 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Information Click Here.
- For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293