Grenada Visa Requirements
It’s not called the Spice Island for nothing you really can smell the nutmeg in the air on Grenada and it could be called the Fruit Island for the luscious bounty growing in the green hills. Then again, it could be called the Beach Island for the plethora of idyllic sandy strands.
Grenada is a Caribbean state consisting of a main island, also known as Grenada, and smaller neighboring islands. Dubbed the “Spice Isle,” the scenic primary island is home to many freshwater plantations. It is also the site of the capital, St. George’s, whose vibrant houses, Georgian buildings and early-18th-century Fort George overlook narrow Carenage Harbour. Is Grand Anse Beach, with bars and hotels.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
On arrival visa is available to Grenada for Bangladeshi Nationals for 3 months. Check our another Visa requirements post.
General Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 45*35mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Visa required, except for maximum stay of 3 months for nationals of Bangladesh; Extensions are possible at the Immigration Authorities Office in Grenada.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293