Guinea-Bissau Visa Requirements
Like a microcosm of Africa, this tiny nation contains multitudes of landscapes, peoples, cultures and plant and animal life. All of it within reach of the capital, Bissau. Faded colonial era houses sag from tropical decay and the weighty of history. Decades of Portuguese colonisation were followed by a long painful liberation struggle and then cycles of civil war and political chaos.
Guinea-Bissau is a tropical nation on West Africa’s Atlantic coast that is famous for parks and wildlife. The forested archipelago is a biosphere reserve. Bubaque, its principal island, forms a habitat for saltwater hippos, a portion of this Orango Islands National Park. On the mainland, Bissau, the capital, is a vent with colonial buildings in its old town centre.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
All foreign nationals need to have a valid travel document in the shape of a passport with a visa sticker secured into passport got by Guinea Bissau embassy or any Border Control checkpoint.
All Personal visa seekers are asked to submit an application to your Guinea Bissau Visa by filling from the online application form. Please follow the directions by following this step for completing the form.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Guinea Bissau Visa by filling in the online application form. Please follow the instructions for filling the form by following the step by step procedure.
Guinea-Bissau Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph as per country required
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293