Spain Visa Requirements
Cradled on the Iberian Peninsula on southwest Europe lies the captivating mainland of Spain. It is surrounded by Portugal in the west and shares a strip with France to the North. On the other sides it is flanked by the Mediterranean sea to the south and east, the Atlantic ocean to the northwest and the Bay Biscay to the northeast. Some interesting Spanish archipelagos also lie in the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea.
Spain, a nation on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, comprises 17 autonomous areas with varied cultures and geography. Capital town Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, home works by European masters. Segovia includes a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and a whole Roman aqueduct. Barcelona, Catalonia’s capital, is characterized by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical landmarks such as the Sagrada Família church.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: M AMIN
Mobile: (+88) 01978569293
Sunday-Wednesday between 08:30-17:30
Thursday between 09:00-13:00
If you’re applying for long-term D Category applicants have the options of filing the visa program directly in Dhaka. You’ll have to schedule the appointment via telephone call (+88) 02 989 1284 involving 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm and throughout Ramadan 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday).
The visa software for short-term C Category should be filed in the visa application center in Dhaka. BLS International in Bangladesh is tackling the visa issues of this Embassy of Spain.Therefore, please use for your Shengen visa for Spain throughout the BLS International at Bangladesh.
Spain Visa Application Centre (BLS International)
Saimon Centre, House No 4A, Road No 22,
Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 989 8284
Submission schedule: 9:00 to 13:00 hours (Sunday -Thursday)
Passport retrieval schedule: 09:00 to 15:30 hours (Sunday – Thursday)
Information: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 16:00 hours
Information about Schengen visas:
Spain is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. So, you can directly apply for Schengen visa.
Spain Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01978569293