Serbia Visa Requirements
Serbia is a country located in the Balkans, in southeast Europe. It was a founder and one of the six republics of the former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. It is surrounded by Montenegro to the south, Bosnia and Herzegovina to the west, Bulgaria to the southeast, Croatia to the northwest, Hungary to the north. Macedonia and Albania to the south and Romania to the northeast. It is situated on one of the major land routes from Central Europe to Turkey and further on to the Near-East.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Email: [email protected]
Click Here To Apply In Online:
During the summer tourists love spending their time Belgrade and enjoy the nature of many national parks throughout the country. In winter, they are warmly welcomed to mountain resorts. There are also many spa resorts such as Sokobanja, Niska Banja and Vrnjacka Banja.
Serbia Visa Application Form
The citizens of Bangladesh are required to obtain a visa to enter Serbia. As there is no Embassy or Consulate Office in Bangladesh, s/he may apply for a visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in New Delhi.
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in New Delhi.
3/50 G. Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+ 91) 11 2687 3661, (+ 91) 11 2687 2073
Email: embas[email protected], [email protected]
Serbia Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph as per country required
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document (If Any)
- Health insurance (If Any)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loophole and eliminating those
Regarding Visa Application Process Contact With zooFamily:
Happy Arcade Shopping Mall, 2nd FLR, Suite 34, Holding 3 Rd No. 3, Dhaka 1205
OUR VISA PROCESSING FEE 20$ (CLIK HERE TO PAY )
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.
For others visa queries click here