Congo (Democratic Republic) Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, also Called DRC, DR Congo, DROC, Congo-Kinshasa or the Congo, is a country.
Visa is require for entry in Congo (Democratic Republic). As there is no Embassy or Consulate office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. One have to apply to nearest Embassy which is in India. Check here for another visa related post.
Congo (Democratic Republic) Visa Requirements
The Embassy of The Democratic Republic of Congo
B-3/61, Safdarjung Enclave,
Opp. Mali Embassy
New Delhi-110029, India.
Phone: (+91) 11 2618 3354 (ext. 41660967)
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Visa Processing charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months.
- 3 visa application forms which is properly filled.
- 3 recently taken passport sized color photo.
- A cover letter from the organization the applicant is working.
- A invitation letter from a company or person from Congo (Democratic Republic).
- A sponsorship from the DRC
- Bank statement and financial sufficiency report.
- A confirmed return air-ticket.
- copy of Yellow fever certificate.
- A hotel reservation copy.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293