Canada Visa Requirementsairways office
Canada Visa Requirements: Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Cities include capital city Ottawa coast film center Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and Toronto. The vast swaths of a wilderness of Canada include Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It is also a group of massive waterfalls.
Canada Visa Requirements
Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
A requirement for Canadian visa application:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide support services, such as; the assortment of visa applications, fees and return of passports in decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can help in scheduling interviews.
VFS Office Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
- Temporary Resident Visa: a) Visit as a Tourist or b) Visit on Business
- Study Permits: Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
- Work Permit: Extend a work permit or hire a foreign work.
- Permanent Resident Travel: A travel document is normally only valid for one single entry. You should apply for a new PR card as soon as you resume residence in Canada.
General Visa Requirement List:
- A bar code generated PC for applying for visa. The bar code must be attached with the application form.
- An acceptable format of fee payment. Include application processing fee and the bio-metric fee.
- A photocopy of the information page of your valid passport including passport number, the insurance and expiry date, your photo, name, date and place of birth.
- 2 passport size photo and in the back of the photo your name and date of birth should be included.
- The proof of your financial support for you and your family that means your bank statement and bank solvency certificate.
- Purpose of travel
- Photocopy of your current immigration status.
- Any additional documents asked.
For more info click here.
If you plan to visit for six months or less:
You generally do not require a medical exam, unless you plan to work in certain occupations.
and to know about your country embassies Click Here
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.