Canada Visa Requirements
Canada has a large domestic and foreign tourism industry. The second largest country in the world, Canada’s incredible geographical variety is a significant tourist at tractor. Much of the country’s tourism is centered in the following (busiest) regions; Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver/Whistler, Niagara Falls, Vancouver Island, Calgary/Canadian Rockies, British Columbia’s Okanahan Valley and the national capital region Ottawa. The large cities are known for their culture, diversity as well as the many national parks and historic sites.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Cities include capital city Ottawa coast film center Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and Toronto. The vast swaths of a wilderness of Canada include Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It is also a group of massive waterfalls.
Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
A requirement for Canadian visa application:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide support services, such as; the assortment of visa applications, fees and return of passports in decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can help in scheduling interviews.
VFS Office Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
- Temporary Resident Visa: a) Visit as a Tourist or b) Visit on Business
- Study Permits: Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
- Work Permit: Extend a work permit or hire a foreign work.
- Permanent Resident Travel: A travel document is normally only valid for one single entry. You should apply for a new PR card as soon as you resume residence in Canada.
General Visa Requirement List:
- A bar code generated PC for applying for visa. The bar code must be attached with the application form.
- An acceptable format of fee payment. Include application processing fee and the bio-metric fee.
- A photocopy of the information page of your valid passport including passport number, the insurance and expiry date, your photo, name, date and place of birth.
- 2 passport size photo and in the back of the photo your name and date of birth should be included.
- The proof of your financial support for you and your family that means your bank statement and bank solvency certificate.
- Purpose of travel
- Photocopy of your current immigration status.
- Any additional documents asked.
For more info click here.
If you plan to visit for six months or less:
You generally do not require a medical exam, unless you plan to work in certain occupations.