General required documents for a Portugal Visa Application
1. Portugal Visa From Bangladesh Visa application form,
2. Schengen Travel Insurance for Portugal Visa From Bangladesh
3. Booked Flight Itinerary
4. Hotel Booking Reservation
5. Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Portugal
6. Employment contract
7. Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
8. No-objection certificate from employer to apply Portugal Visa From Bangladesh
9. Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569296)
Others Documents for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
1.Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit, expense coverage
2. Names of the applicants (crew members)
3. Duration of stay
4. Travel itinerary
The Embassy of France is controlling the visa matters of the Embassy of Portugal. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa (“C” category) for Portugal through the Embassy of France. Before submitted your visa application you must be need book an Appointment.So please contact us to make an appointment.
Embassy of France:
Road 108, House 18, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212
Tel: (+88) 02 5881 3811 – 14
Portugal Passport / Visa Photo Requirements and Size
Each country has its individualized set of requirements for passport and visa photos. Visit My Passport Photos and allow them to ensure that you have the correct photo for your Portugal passport or visa. Just review and follow the Quick Facts below and My Passport Photos will do the rest.
Also, visit www.ivisa.com to confirm whether or not you need a visa. They can process most visa applications online reasonably quickly and affordably.
- Size of visa photo: 35×45 mm
- Color: Color
- Head size and position: Full face, looking straight into the camera – centrally aligned
- Background: White
- Smile: Neutral
- Eyes: Must be open, visible
- Glasses: Only daily wearing glasses, no sunglasses.
- Headgear: None, except for religion
- Quantity needed: Two (2)
The Portugal Passport Photo and Visa Photo Requirements, Rules, Guidelines, and specifications
See notes regarding your Portuguese Schengen Visa photo:
- The photo requires a plain and white background
- You must look straight into the camera making your sure your face is not tilted
- Size specifications: 35 mm x 45 mm
- The photo must not be older than 6 months old
- If you use daily wearing glasses then take care to avoid a flash glare
- You need two (2) photos
Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Passport and Visa photos
See here a few tips for taking a photo of your baby: One, baby’s eyes should remain open. Two, have a white background ready. Three, if the baby is very small then you can take photos when the baby sits in its car seat. Finally, take a lot of photos.
My Passport Photo offers different delivery options, one is to have it delivered to your house, and two is where you select in store pickup at a local CVS, Walgreens or a Walmart.
How to get your Portuguese Visa Photographs Online with My Passport Photos? Use the My Passport Photos app by downloading it: iOS here and Android here.
More tips on taking a photo:
- Stand with your back against a wall or other surface to avoid all shadows
- Your face should have a neutral expression
- If you standin front of a window then you will ensure ample exposure of light on your face
What you need to know before getting started:
- Select Portugal at the start of the app
- At MyPassportPhotos you can 1, download your photograph,2 choose home delivery, 3 select a Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens for delivery if you live within the borders of the United States.
- f your visa or passport photo is denied at the Portuguese Embassy, then we will retake the image for no extra charge.
Simply select passport under “Photo Type” if you want to take a passport photo with our app. Planning a trip to Portugal is fun, so take your photo with us and eliminate all the stresses associated with visas.
or scan and pay
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.