Trinidad & Tobago Visa Requirementsairways
Trinidad and Tobago is a dual-island Caribbean Country near Venezuela, with Identifying Creole Customs and cuisines. Port of Spain, Trinidad’s capital, hosts a carnival featuring soca and calypso music. Bird species occupy sanctuaries like the Asa Wright Nature Centre. The island of Tobago is famous for the Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve, which lands hummingbirds and its beaches.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Trinidad & Tobago in Dhaka. Bangladeshi citizens require to apply, to The Trinidad & Tobago Embassy in New Delhi, India.
High Commission of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Require documents for Entry visa:
- 2 visa application form must be submitted with valid information.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Original passport valid for six months and documents.
- Invitation Letter from the person residing or organization having office in Trinidad and Tobago
- Travel Itinerary with necessary details
- Bank Statement for last six months.
- Hotel accommodation assurance.
- A Cover letter or A forwarding letter.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 to 35 working days.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293