Trinidad & Tobago Visa Requirements
Trinidad and Tobago are an exercise in beautiful contradiction. In Trinidad, pristine mangrove swamps and rain foress hills sit side by side with smoke belching oil refineries and ugly industrial estates. Tobago has everything you’d expect from a Caribbean island with palm trees and white sand aplenty yet it;s relatively unchanged by the tourist industry. Combined this twin island republic offers unparalleled bird watching first class diving luxuriant rainforests prefect for hiking, waterfall swimming and cycling and electric nightlife with the fabulous carnival easily the biggest and best of the region’s annual blowouts.
Trinidad and Tobago is a dual-island Caribbean Country near Venezuela, with Identifying Creole Customs and cuisines. Port of Spain, Trinidad’s capital hosts a carnival featuring soca and calypso music. Bird species occupy sanctuaries like the Asa Wright Nature Centre. The island of Tobago is famous for the Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve, which lands hummingbirds and its beaches.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Trinidad & Tobago in Dhaka. Bangladeshi citizens require to apply, to The Trinidad & Tobago Embassy in New Delhi, India.
High Commission of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Require documents for Entry visa:
- 2 visa application form must be submitted with valid information.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Original passport valid for six months and documents.
- Invitation Letter from the person residing or organization having office in Trinidad and Tobago
- Travel Itinerary with necessary details
- Bank Statement for last six months.
- Hotel accommodation assurance.
- A Cover letter or A forwarding letter.