Eritrea Visa Requirementsairways
Eritrea is a northeast African Nation on the Red Sea Shore. It shares borders with Sudan, Ethiopia and Djibouti. The capital city, Asmara, is famous for its Italian colonial buildings, such as St. Joseph’s Cathedral, in addition to art deco structures. The interface city history is reflected by Turkish, Egyptian and italian structures in Massawa. Notable buildings include St. Mariam Cathedral and the Imperial Palace.
Visa is required for the Bangladeshi Citizens to enter in Eritrea. As there is no Embassy or Consulate of Eritrea in Dhaka, Bangladesh; an applicant needs to apply for visa to the nearest Embassy which is in India. Check our another Visa related post.
Eritrea Visa Requirements
Embassy of the State of Eritrea
C-7/9, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2614 6336, (+91) 11 2614 0398 (PBX)
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel India to process your visa.
Entry Visa Requirements for all passport holders:
- Passport of applicant (with a validity of at least six months after the date of visa request).
- A carefully completed visa application form. To download Visa Application Form,
- Two recent passport size photographs (scanned photographs are not allowed).
- Hotel Booking with Travel itinerary.
- For a business visa, a letter of invitation from a sponsoring company, stating the purpose of the trip, should be enclosed.
- A Forwarding Letter from the applicant’s company stating the name, designation, salary, days of leave; for a businessman, a covering letter in the company letterhead.
- A letter of guarantee to support request for a non-tourist visa.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expense.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293