Cape Verde Visa Requirementsairways
Cape Verde, or Cabo Verde, is a Country on a volcanic archipelago off the northwest coast of Africa. It is famous for conventional morna music, its Creole Portuguese-African tradition along with beaches. Santiago, its biggest island, is to the capital. Santiago is home Cidade Velha, to the funding, together with clifftop fortress Forte Real Felipe.
There is no Consulate or Embassy of Cape Verde in Dhaka, nearest is in New Delhi, India.
Cape Verde Visa Requirements
Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cape Verde,India:
6/24, Shanti Niketan,
New Delhi – 110021, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2411 42-92 / 93
Email: [email protected]
Consular hours 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in all working days. Office closes Saturday, Sunday and announced official holiday.
But if you have all the below documents, we will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa. You can check our another visa related post.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Fully completed visa form for Cape Verde and mandatory declaration
- Passport Valid for at least 6 Months (digital copy of passport on a single page)
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Your latest bank account statement and one copy
- Confirmation letter from your travel health insurance for Cape Verde stating the coverage and one copy
- Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Proof of group travel/ hotel room booking reservation in Cape Verde / air ticket reservation for Cape Verde and one copy / (Stay Proof)
- Sponsoring Letter / Reference letter from your employer (or education establishment) from Bangladeshi Company / Employer or Invitation Letter from Cape Verde
- Endorsement in the Passport or Bank Statement.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 12 working days (3 to 5 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 30,955/- to 36,286/- (Visa fee for single entry usable within 180 Days (allows 90 consecutive days of stay in the territory of Cape Verde) is BDT 5,955 and for multiple entry is BDT 11,286 Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000)
For More Details Information Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293