East Timor Visa Requirementsairways
A country occupying of the island of Timor, East Timor, or Timor-Leste, is ringed by coral reefs. Landmarks from the capital talk into the battles for independence of the country from Indonesia in 2002 and Portugal in 1975. The Cristo Rei Dili that is legendary 27m-tall statue sits on a hilltop high with views of the bay, across town.
There’s Not Any Embassy or Consulate office in East Timor at Bangladesh. This process is for travellers that are that aren’t able to get an Embassy or Consulate of all Timor-Leste overseas and out Timor-Leste.
East Timor Visa Requirements
To apply online, download the Class I + II Application form.
Fill the form in using Adobe Acrobat PDF reader. The form fields are fill-able including photo and signature fields should you wish to use these, otherwise scan the printed form after affixing your signature manually. Check our another Visa related post.
If a passport style photo is not included with your application form, you will need to submit one with the application.
You will also need to include:
- A scan of your passport bio-page;
- Scan of ticket for passing (air, sea or land) or some other acceptable evidence of passing structures;
- Scan of credit statement or any other suitable proof that you’ve got enough funds for the travel and vacation at Timor-Leste.
- When a server will pay for your own costs for travel and remain, scan of a finished Sponsorship Form (view the Types webpage). If your host isn’t a citizen of Timor-Leste, you need to offer his/her residency license in addition to a copy of your sponsor’s passport. Please give a copy of National Electoral card if your host is still a citizen of Timor-Leste.
Once complete, email the form and other required documents to email: [email protected]
Allow at least 10 working days for processing of an application. Successful applicants will be issued with a “Visa Application Authorization”. This must be printed and retained by the traveler.
On Arrival Visa:
Nationals of other countries may only apply for a Tourist and Business Visa on arrival at:
- The International Airport in Dili or
- Dili Sea Port.
Where travelers also satisfy the other requirements,
Travelers must complete an arrivals card (available at the border post). They must also demonstrate:
- Intention of a genuine visit (as tourist or business trip).
- Sufficient funds to support themselves for period of proposed stay without breaching visa conditions.
- Accommodation arrangements.
In addition travelers must:
- Hold a passport, or travel record, with an expiration date less than 6 weeks from your date of entrance to Timor-Leste. The passport should have a whole page to get the visa sticker.
- Hold a return or onward ticket, or reveal ability to finance personal passing.
- Pay US$30 visa fee in cash. Notice that, there might be no ATM or cash change centers in the border post.
Important Notice: To demonstrate sufficient funds for stay in Timor-Leste, each foreigner must have access to funds equivalent to:
- US$100 for each entry;
- US$50 for each day expected to remain in the country.
For more information, CLICK HERE
East Timor visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293