East Timor Visa Requirements
The Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, commonly known as East Timor is a country is a country in southeast Asia. It lies northwest of Australia in the Lesser Sunda Island at the eastern end of the Indonesian archipelago. East Timor and the small islands of Atauro and Jaco.
with hardly touched best in the world reefs to dive, dugongs to spot, mountains to climb and ancient traditions that the have survived the ravages of war, Asia’s newest country offers some of the world’s last great off the beaten track adventures
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Email: [email protected]
Click Here To Apply In Online:
East Timor Visa application Form
East Timor Visa Requirements
To apply online, download the Class I + II Application form.
Fill the form in using Adobe Acrobat PDF reader. The form fields are fill-able including photo and signature fields should you wish to use these, otherwise scan the printed form after affixing your signature manually. Check our another Visa related post.
If a passport style photo is not included with your application form, you will need to submit one with the application.
You will also need to include:
- A scan of your passport bio-page;
- Scan of ticket for passing (air, sea or land) or some other acceptable evidence of passing structures;
- Scan of credit statement or any other suitable proof that you’ve got enough funds for the travel and vacation at Timor-Leste.
- When a server will pay for your own costs for travel and remain, scan of a finished Sponsorship Form (view the Types webpage). If your host isn’t a citizen of Timor-Leste, you need to offer his/her residency license in addition to a copy of your sponsor’s passport. Please give a copy of National Electoral card if your host is still a citizen of Timor-Leste.
Once complete, email the form and other required documents to email: [email protected]
Allow at least 10 working days for processing of an application. Successful applicants will be issued with a “Visa Application Authorization”. This must be printed and retained by the traveler.
On Arrival Visa:
Nationals of other countries may only apply for a Tourist and Business Visa on arrival at:
- The International Airport in Dili or
- Dili Sea Port.
Where travelers also satisfy the other requirements,
Travelers must complete an arrivals card (available at the border post). They must also demonstrate:
- Intention of a genuine visit (as tourist or business trip).
- Sufficient funds to support themselves for period of proposed stay without breaching visa conditions.
- Accommodation arrangements.
In addition travelers must:
- Hold a passport, or travel record, with an expiration date less than 6 weeks from your date of entrance to Timor-Leste. The passport should have a whole page to get the visa sticker.
- Hold a return or onward ticket, or reveal ability to finance personal passing.
- Pay US$30 visa fee in cash. Notice that, there might be no ATM or cash change centers in the border post.
To demonstrate sufficient funds for stay in Timor-Leste, each foreigner must have access to funds equivalent to:
- US$100 for each entry;
- US$50 for each day expected to remain in the country.
For more information, CLICK HERE
East Timor visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
Regarding Visa Application Process Contact With zooFamily:
Happy Arcade Shopping Mall, 2nd FLR, Suite 34, Holding 3 Rd No. 3, Dhaka 1205
OUR VISA PROCESSING FEE 20$ (CLIK HERE TO PAY )
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.
For others visa queries click here