Macedonia Visa Requirementsairways
Macedonia is a landlocked Balkan state of mountains, lakes and historical cities with Ottoman and European structures. Skopje, the capital, is famous for its Old Bazaar quarter and buildings turned museums, such as Macedonia’s National Gallery, placed at a bath complicated. The town Ohrid, on a lake of the identical title, includes hilltop castle and a townscape.
Bangladeshi Nations Require visa to Go into in Republic of Macedonia, along with a visa, Require approval. Since there’s not any Consulate or Embassy office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. An applicant should apply.
Macedonia Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Republic Of Macedonia
A-15/30, Block A, Ground Floor,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4614 26-01 / 03
Email: [email protected]
If you have the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistic support to have your visa stamped (logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa
The documents required for obtaining a Macedonian visa are as follows: (For visa types A, B and C)
- Application for visa, neatly and legibly filled out.
- Valid and established travel document (Passport) using a validity interval of at least 3 months more than the planned stay of the foreigner in the Republic of Macedonia;
- 2 latest Color picture to a white background which really introduces the applicant’s look (3,5 x 4,5 cm);
- Records for (person or group) travel insurance policy (coverage issued by an insurance provider in the nation of residence);
- Documents supplying for your goal and conditions of the planned stay in the Republic of Macedonia (the letter of assurance from a pure individual, i.e. the invitation by a legal entity has to be confirmed by a notary public);
- Records demonstrating that the applicant possesses adequate way of subsistence for the duration of stay in the Republic of Macedonia and to its return to the state of birth or for traveling to another country, or even documents demonstrating that the applicant can get such means in a lawful way (owns ready financial funds in a national or foreign currency, owns a legitimate way of non-cash payment (credit cards, traveler’s checks etc), and owns real property and other ways).
- Travel Itinerary i.e. reservation of the flight tickets
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 20 working days (13 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293