Macedonia Visa Requirements
Macedonia is a landlocked Balkan state of mountains, lakes and historical cities with Ottoman and European structures. Visitors to the Republic of Macedonia must obtain a visa from one of the Republic of Macedonia. Details more about Macedonia Visa Requirements.
Skopje, the capital, is famous for its Old Bazaar quarter and buildings turned museums, such as Macedonia’s National Gallery, placed at a bath complicated. The town Ohrid, on a lake of the identical title, includes hilltop castle and a townscape.
Bangladeshi Nations Require visa to Go into in Republic of Macedonia, along with a visa, Require approval. Since there’s not any Consulate or Embassy office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. An applicant should apply.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Embassy of the Republic Of Macedonia
A-15/30, Block A, Ground Floor,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4614 26-01 / 03
Macedonia Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
If you have the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistic support to have your visa stamped (logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa
The documents required for obtaining a Macedonian visa are as follows: (For visa types A, B and C)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 20 working days (13 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.