Ecuador Visa Requirementsairways
Ecuador is a country straddling the equator on the west shore of South America. Its landscape surrounds the Islands highlands as well as Amazon jungle. From the foothills at an altitude of 2,850m, the capital, Quito, is famous for its colonial centre that was intact, together with decorated 16th- and also 17th-century temples and spiritual websites, such as the ornate Church.
Bangladeshi citizens need a visa to see Ecuador. Its better to consult the state Consulate, since there’s not any Embassy or Consulate division of Ecuador at Dhaka. You can check our another Visa related post.
Ecuador Visa Requirements
Embassy of Ecuador in India
B9 / 1A, Vasant Vihar,
Phone: (+91) 11 2615 2269
Fax: (+91) 11 4601 1804
E-mail: [email protected]
Documents required for 12-X category visa:
Personal Appearance is mandatory in time of submitting documents.
- A visa application form must be filled up and signed by the applicant.
- An invitation letter from the company or the individual.
- A valid passport for six months.
- Fund sufficiency to stay.
- A covering letter
- Three recent photos in color, passport size, and white backdrop.
Further documents may be asked at the time of process.
VISA VALID FOR: 3 months.
CONSULAR FEES: Application for visa: USD 30.00 + Visa: USD 30. 00 (Total USD 60.00)
Ecuador visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293