Mauritius Visa From Bangladesh
Mauritius visa for Bangladeshi ; Conference visa ; Visa Processing from Bangladesh ; Visa application ; Visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizen.Bangladeshi citizens require visa to enter Mauritius prior to travel. As there is no Embassy or Consulate office in Bangladesh, you have to apply at the concerned Embassy in India. Mauritius visa from Bangladesh.
Mauritius visa | Check List
1. Visa Application Form duly filled and signed by applicant.
2. Two recent passport size photographs,
3. Two copy of Visiting card.
4.Clear Color Photocopy of data pages of passport(s) & visa copies (original not required),
5. Invitation letter,
6. Forwarding letter from the applicant’s company mentioning the purpose of visit (in letter head pad),
7. Proof of funds (bank statements / credit or debit card copy) from the bearer of all cost (company or personal / sponsor),
8. Confirmed Flight details / Air Ticket Itinerary,
9. Confirm Hotel Booking (or letter of sponsorship). The Hotel Booking must be on the Letter-pad of Hotel with authorized signature & seal. Hotel Booking from any third party website (booking.com; agoda.com) will not be accepted.
10. 2 copies of Original Authorization Letters for Submission & Collection of Passport signed by applicant.
This letter is enough to pass the immigration at Dhaka Airport and to fly. Based on this letter, the immigration authority will issue visa on arrival at the Mauritius port of entry.
Mauritius visa | Special Notes:
Kindly note that the Applicant should also hold the below at the time of travel:
1 . A valid Passport or other recognized travel document, which should be valid for the duration of his/her stay in Mauritius;
2 . A valid return or onward passage ticket to his/her country of origin or residence;
3 . Have sufficient funds to meet the cost of stay (a minimum of US $ 50-100 per night of stay in Mauritius unless sponsorship);
4 . Have a confirmed booking for an accommodation in Mauritius. The Hotel Booking must be on the Letter-pad of Hotel with authorized signature & seal. Hotel Booking from any third party website (booking.com; agoda.com) will not be accepted.
5 . If sponsored by a Mauritian citizen (if the inviter bears the cost), he/she should submit a Letter of Sponsorship stating:
a. Name, Address;
b. Telephone number;
c. Profession of the sponsor;
d. Relationship with the applicant
e. National Identity Card;
f. An Utility Bill copy.
6 . If invited from any company, invitation letter should be on letter head pad.