Botswana Visa Requirementsairways
Botswana, a landlocked country in Southern Africa, has a landscape characterized by the Kalahari Desert and the Okavango Delta, which becomes a more verdant creature habitat through the seasonal flooding. The Central Kalahari Game Reserve, with undulating grasslands and its river valleys, is home to animals such as giraffes, cheetahs, hyenas and wild dogs.
Bangladeshi citizens require a visa to enter Botswana. There is no Consulate or Embassy of Botswana in Dhaka, nearest is in New Delhi, India. Check our another visa related post.
Botswana Visa Requirements
High Commission of the Republic of Botswana
But if you have all the below documents, we will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Fully completed Visa Form.
- Original Passport showing validity not less than six months
- Two recent colored passport size photos
- Covering letter
- Tour plan/trip Itinerary
- Flight itinerary with PNR and accommodation bookings.
- Updated Original Bank Statement with sign & Stamp
- The Incorporation certificate of the inviter’s company notarized from Botswana.
- Trade License copy of the inviter’s company notarized from Botswana.
- Passport copy of applicant notarized from Bangladesh.
For More Information Click Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293