Nicaragua Visa Requirements
Nicaragua, Place between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, is a Central American Country known for its Breathtaking terrain of lakes, volcanoes and beaches. Details about the Nicaragua Visa Requirements.
The stratovolcano Momotombo and Vast Lake Managua sit north of the capital Managua. Is Granada, famous because of its colonial architecture and an archipelago of islets full of vegetation that is tropical.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
There is no Embassy of Nicaragua in Dhaka, Bangladesh. An applicant wishing to travel Nicaragua must apply in Nicaraguan Embassy in New Delhi, India.
Tel : +91-11- 46088400
Fax:+91-11- 46011688Business Visa:
- A valid passport for six months.
- A filled up visa application form with valid information.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- A covering letter.
- An invitation letter.
- A letter of purpose for the visit.
- Applicant must hold a USA or EU entrance or transit visa.
- Copy of the round trip ticket.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 9 to 10 working days (2 to 3 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293