Azerbaijan Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Azerbaijan, the State and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which Interval Asia and Europe.
Azerbaijan, the State and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which Interval Asia and Europe. Baku, its capital, is famed for its walled Inner City. Inside the Inner City is located a retreat relationship to the 15th century the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, along with the stone.
As there is no Azerbaijan embassy in Bangladesh, one can look for nearest embassy of Azerbaijan which is in India, New Delhi.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057
Telephone: (+91) 11 2615 2228
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, TRAVELZOO ! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa. Check our another visa related post.
For business, employment, cultural, sports, education, humanitarian and private visit visas:
- An invitation letter sent by the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan.
- Properly filled online application form.
- Passport valid for at least 3 months
- Two recently taken passport sized color photographs with white background.
- HIV test certification.
- A copy of return travel ticket.
- Medical insurance certificate.
- Document proving payment of visa issuing.
- Application for inviting a person to the Govt. of Azerbaijan.
- Document having the purpose of the invitation.
- A verified copy of a certification.
- A notarized birth certificate copy.
- Tourist voucher from the travel agency of Azerbaijan.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 22 working days (5 to 15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293