Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
Tourism in Azerbaijan has been busy for centuries just look at all the caravanserais that held travelers moving along the silk road. Azerbaijan today is a unique combination of the many culture and empires that have passed through, as well home to some of the most stunning natural landscapes of the Caucasus. Whether you want to explore the most modern corners of cities or escape into the mountains or beaches, Azerbaijan has something to offer.
Azerbaijan, the State and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which Interval Asia and Europe. Baku, its capital, is famed for its walled Inner City. Inside the Inner City is located a retreat relationship to the 15th century the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, along with the stone.
As there is no Azerbaijan embassy in Bangladesh, one can look for nearest embassy of Azerbaijan which is in India, New Delhi.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057
Telephone: (+91) 11 2615 2228
But if you have all the below documents, TRAVELZOO ! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa. Check our another visa related post.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 30*40mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 22 working days (5 to 15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).