Azerbaijan Visa Requirementsairways
Azerbaijan, the State and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which Interval Asia and Europe.
Baku, its capital, is famed for its walled Inner City. Inside the Inner City is located a retreat relationship to the 15th century the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, along with the stone .
As there is no Azerbaijan embassy in Bangladesh, one can look for nearest embassy of Azerbaijan which is in India, New Delhi.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057
Telephone: (+91) 11 2615 2228
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, TRAVELZOO ! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa. Check our another visa related post.
For business, employment, cultural, sports, education, humanitarian and private visit visas:
- An invitation letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan (letter is valid only for one month);
- Application form (Application needs to be filled online from EVISA.MFA.GOV.AZ; Hard copy needs to be submitted.
- Passport or other travel document (a validity period of a passport or other travel documents should exceed a validity period of an expected visa at least by 3 months) and copies of their main pages;
- Two passport size color photographs (3x4cm, white background) matching with biometric identification requirements;
- HIV test certificate;
- A copy of travel ticket;
- A copy of medical insurance certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services);
- Document (receipt) certifying payment of a state duty for visa issuance (state duty for visa issuance is not reimbursed regardless the result of processing of apply);
- Application submitted by a party inviting a foreigner and a stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan which is approved by an appropriate authority of the executive power,
- A document proving the purpose of an invitation;
- A registered copy of a certificate (for non-governmental organizations),
- A notarized copy of a birth certificate, a permission of parents or a legitimate representative and copies of identification documents are required for issuance of visa to foreigners and stateless persons under 18 holders of a passport travelling without his/her parent or a legitimate representative.
- If applied through a tourist agency, applicant’s notary attested authorization letter is required.
- If applied for tourist visa, Tourist Voucher from receiving travel agency in Azerbaijan is required;
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 22 working days (5 to 15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Information Check Here.
For detail of our Consultation Service or any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293