Bahrain Visa Requirementsairways office
Bahrain Visa Requirements: Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Arabian Gulf, has been at the middle of big trade routes since antiquity. In the Dilmun culture that thrived in the area for millennia, the Bahrain National Museum showcases artifacts Manama, in its capital. Wares which range from spices and handwoven fabrics to pearls are offered by the city Bab bazaar.
Bahrain Visa Requirements
E-visa has been introduced by Bahrain. But, ‘normal’ Bangladeshi passport holders aren’t eligible to apply independently for e-visa. You should have. Contact one of the following for help:
- A sponsorship from a Bahrain company.
- A sponsorship from a Bahrain citizen.
- An airline ticket.
- The name of the hotel where you plan to stay.
- A travel agent from Bahrain.
instructions for obtaining an e-Visa
There are three steps to obtaining an e-Visa through this website:
- Apply by pressing the “Apply for e-Visa” button and fill out the simply designed form. Also, take note of the application reference number.
- If you need more applications to be filled then fill them out by pressing the “Submit another application” button.
- Use your credit or the debit card to pay the bills.
- Check the application once again to check if you have made any mistakes and then submit it. Generally the applications take 3-5 days to get approved.
You can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel. (This step is optional).
If your application is not approved, you will need to contact NPRA or the nearest Bahrain embassy.
Contact one of these organizations if you need a sponsored visa for Bahrain:
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre
Tel: +973 1717 1111 Email: [email protected]
Fax: +973 1717 1555 Web: www.kempinski.com/en/manama/grand-and-ixr-hotel/welcome
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.