Bahrain Visa Requirements
Bahrain Visa Requirements – Bahrain has a rough exterior that takes some prising open, but it’s always worth the effort. Manama mau lack the fitness of other Gulf capitals, but that’s key to its appeal. The storied location of ancient Dilmun and the epicentre of the Gulf’s pearling past-Bahrain has a history to reflect on with pride. There’s even a cheeky claim that it was home to the Garden of Eden. Nowadays the country has its own formula 1 grand prix, a growing art and foodie scene frequented by Manama’s sizeable expat population, and all the hallmarks of wealth, modern Arabian style. Bahrain’s confidence may have been shaken by the uncertain aftermath of the Arab spring.
Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Arabian Gulf, has been at the center of major trade routes since antiquity. In its modern capital, Manama, the acclaimed Bahrain National Museum showcases artifacts from the ancient Dilmun civilization that flourished in the region for millennia. The city’s thriving Bab al-Bahrain bazaar offers wares ranging from colorful handwoven fabrics and spices to pearls.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Bahrain has introduces E-visa. However, “Ordinary” Bangladeshi passport holders are not eligible to apply for e-visa by themselves. You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance.
- A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor/invite you.
- A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor/invite you.
- Your airline.
- Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
- A Bahrain travel agent
Bahrain Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loophole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.