Bahrain Visa Requirementsairways office
Bahrain Visa Requirements: Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Arabian Gulf, has been at the middle of big trade routes since antiquity. In the Dilmun culture that thrived in the area for millennia, the Bahrain National Museum showcases artifacts Manama, in its capital. Wares which range from spices and handwoven fabrics to pearls are offered by the city Bab bazaar.
Bahrain Visa Requirements
E-visa has been introduced by Bahrain. But, ‘normal’ Bangladeshi passport holders aren’t eligible to apply independently for e-visa. You should have. Contact one of the following for help:
- A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor/invite you.
- A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor/invite you.
- Your airline.
- Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
- A Bahrain travel agent.
instructions for obtaining an e-Visa
There are three steps to obtaining an e-Visa through this website:
- Make an application by pressing “Apply for e-Visa” and filling in the simple form, including details of your passport. Take note of the Application Reference Number supplied.
- If further applications are required and you want to pay for them all with the same credit or debit card, then press the “Submit another application” button.
- Pay the required fee using a credit or debit card (through a secure session with a payment gateway).
- Check your application online (using the reference number provided) to see if it has been approved. Processing of applications will take approximately 3-5 working days.
You can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel. (This step is optional).
If your application is not approved, you will need to contact NPRA or the nearest Bahrain embassy.
Contact one of these organizations if you need a sponsored visa for Bahrain:
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre
Tel: +973 1717 1111 Email: [email protected]
Fax: +973 1717 1555 Web: www.kempinski.com/en/manama/grand-and-ixr-hotel/welcome
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.