Indonesia Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian country comprising thousands of submerged islands, is home to numerous ethnic groups speaking several distinct languages. It is famous for jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans, and beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and tigers. On the island of the vibrant capital of Java is located Indonesia, the town of Yogyakarta, and also Jakarta, famous for puppetry and gamelan music.
Indonesia officially the Republic of Indonesia is a transcontinental unitary. Sovereign state located mainly in Southeast Asia with some territories in Oceania. Situated between the India and Pacific oceans, it is the world’s largest island country, with more than thirteen thousand island.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Indonesia Visa Requirements
Road No.-53, Plot No.-14
Phone: (+88) 02 881 2260, (+88) 02 988 1640 – 1
Fax: (+88) 02 882 5391, (+88) 02 881 0993
E-mail: [email protected]
Indonesia Visa fees BDT 5500*
Indonesian Visa Procedures
all visitors are expected to possess, at the time of entry into Indonesia, the following:
- A travel Document/ passport valid for a minimum period of 6 (six) months from the end of the proposed journey
- Assurance of your re-entry into your country of your residence or origin.
- Return Air Ticket and onward facilites (including visa) to your next destination.
- Sufficent funds for your stay in indonesia.
For your information, the Indonesian Immigration Authorities reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
Bring all neccesary supporthig documents (Sponsor Letter/Hotel Comfirmation, Visa Receipt and Covering Letter) with you when you go to Indonesia as Immigration Officers at the airport might ask for those documents on your arrival.
- 1 (one) print out of visa application, filled up online from www.indonesia-dhaka.org
- 2 (two) recent color passport size photographs with red background,
- Authorization letter to travel agent (if the applicant apply’s visa though the travel agent)
- Request/recommendation letter for the visa applicant
- Invitation Letter from sponsor in indonesia (for Business/Social-Culture Single Entry, limited stay and Multiple Entry Visas) the sponsor should send invitaton letter to Indonesia Embassy through Fax no: (880-2) 8825391 or 8810993
- Valid Passport or travel document with at least 6 (six) months validity for single Entry Visa and at least 18 months validity for Limited Stay Entry Visa & Multiple Business Entry Visa from the date of submission
- Photocopy of the passport of the applicant
- photocopy of the Company Trade License
- Photocopy of the Band Statement ( last 3 months from the date of application
- Hotel booking (only for the Tourist Visa applicant)
- Photocopy of return ticket (or ticket to continue tranel to another country) of the applicant
- proof of the Clearance letter from Indonesian Immigraton (fro social-Culture Single Entry. Limited Stay and Multiple Entry Visas
- please provide all original documents of the applicants when submitting to the counter visa.
- Copy of reference/recommendation letter from the institution or specific department/division for those who are assigned to conduct activities in: Official Mission, religious missions/research work in education, social or cultural fields.
- International certificate of Yellow Fever vaccination for those who are coming from or had a stopover at an infected area.
- Reference/recommendation letter from Airlines Offices (only for package tour arrangement)