Tajikistan Visa Requirements
Tourism in Tajikistan offers travelers a wide variety of inspiring natural landscapes, with mountain peaks, alpine meadows, and clear lakes, plus modern cities and ancient ruins that were once part of lost civilizations. Combine interesting excursions to Penjikent, Khujand, Istaravshan and Dushanbe with active adventures in the Pamir Mountains.
Those who love adventure and action will most surely love Tajikistan’s tourism options. Trekking and more in the Pamit and Fann Mountains will leave you with lifelong memories.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Tajikistan in Dhaka, nearest Embassy is in New Delhi, India.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager :
(Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
A-2/6, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2615 4282
Opening time: 09.00 am to 05.00 pm, Monday-Friday.
You have to go New Delhi at Embassy of Tajikistan for visa application. You need to provide biometric photo and fingerprint to apply for visa. For Online application.
To Apply for E-Visa, Please Click Here
Tajikistan Visa Requirements
Tourism visas (T) will be issued to the following applicants:
To the citizen travel as a tourist or a bunch of citizens that are going for the purpose of tourism to the Republic of Tajikistan, from the tourist group that coordinated.
Business visas (К) will be issued to the following applicants:
To the overseas citizens that are likely to Tajikistan or are in the Republic of Tajikistan with the company functions (involvement in business discussions, in meetings, symposiums, forums, conferences, tenders, the completion of contracts, creation of joint ventures, analyzing Tajik marketplace, participation in auctions, exhibitions and fairs, manufacturing of auditor solutions etc).
Required Information for Visa:
- Two visa application form must be submitted with valid information and in time.
- Two passport size photographs.
- A valid passport for six months.
- Copies of the information page of the passport.
- Invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan or Ministry of External Affairs.
- A Forwarding Letter.
- For those kids under 16 years old, the parents must submit a notarized letter saying that the kids will be accompanied by parents.
- Issued visas aren’t refundable.
- Application of inviting agency.
- High-quality photocopy of passport and correct image;
- The petition of the tourist organizations which licensed to do tourist activities for the tourist visa.
- The letter-petition of representations of the foreign companies, organizations about the business trip for the business visa.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 working days (3 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.